/wpop/

Previous thread: Official thread theme: youtu.be/8nBQ8xv2oLY

>>>NEW POP SONGSRECENT EVENTS

Attached: 1655672484713.jpg (446x524, 57.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKrTCGGEiWY
youtube.com/watch?v=vcDmbOFN_Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pop music

Attached: 1653354843611.jpg (1000x1348, 218.76K)

>yet. ANOTHER. CHARLI. THREAD.

Fucking kneel peasants, all other popfus are obsolete.

Attached: E490EDF8-0CB1-41AD-9C2A-C8811E6023BB.jpg (960x1200, 107.42K)

youtu.be/fKrTCGGEiWY

youtube.com/watch?v=vcDmbOFN_Aw

YOUCOULDWATCHMEPULLUPONYOURBODYLIKEIT'SSUMMER,TAKEMYCLOTHESOFFINTHEWATERSPLASHAROUNDANDGETYOUBLESSEDLIKEHOLYWATERIDON'TKNOWWHATYOUWEREWAITINGFORYOUKNOWTHATI'VEBEENWAITINGFORYOU

What are your thoughts on Miss Mayberry's feet?

Attached: Lauren-Mayberry-Feet-4935816.jpg (1080x1350, 74.85K)

They look like feet, fucking degenerate

fuck off midge

Charli XCX clears up lyrics on her song "Party For You" being confused for "Potty For You" to Twitter users: "It’s not 'potty' it’s 'party' lol"

The lyric in question is "Put your potty on my party". Some fans seem to think that the lyric is "Put your potty on my party", which would make no sense. However, Charli took to Twitter to clear up the confusion and explain that the lyric is actually "Put your party on my party", which makes a lot more sense. "This song is about a girl who's in love with a girl who's in love with someone else and she's willing to do anything for her, even if it means just being her friend. I know that my song 'Party For You' was misheard as 'Potty For You' in some circles. I just wanted to clear things up. I did not write a song about poo poo. I wrote a song about partying. I hope this clears things up. I'm sorry my song has offended anyone who was trying to enjoy a poo."

However, 'potty for you' is a lyric in one of my other songs which I wrote with my friend SOPHIE. The song is called 'Vroom Vroom' and it's on my mixtape NUMBER 1 ANGEL. 'Potty for you' is a lyric in the song 'Vroom Vroom' NOT 'Party For You'. I hope this clears things up for everyone because I love the lyrics 'party for you' and I don't want anyone to think I sing 'potty for you'. Ok bye."

kpop defector here, i discovered Charli XCX the other day and really like her Crash album, are there any other artists like her i should try listening to? last western music i really listened to was katy perry singing about kissing giirls

>are there any other artists like her i should try listening to?
yeah you could try ilstening to charli xcx, for one

A group of Asian teenagers were stopped and mobbed by a group of caucasian girls who thought they were the popular K-pop group BTS.

The incident occurred in New York City on Tuesday night, when the group of girls approached the Asian teens and asked for selfies.

The Asian teens, who were not part of the K-pop group, obliged and took photos with the girls. The group of teens, who were later identified as students from a local high school, were reportedly surprised by the reaction and had no idea who BTS was. The girls only realized they were not taking photos with BTS when the Asian teens started to walk away.

The girls were reportedly "devastated" and "heartbroken" by the incident. "I can't believe we waited hours for nothing," one of the girls was heard saying in a video of the incident. "I'm so embarrassed, I can't even look at them," another said.

This is not the first time that Asian people have been mistaken for BTS. In 2017, a group of Asian tourists in London were mobbed by fans who thought they were the K-pop group.

lol

absolute kino tiddies on this broad

Listen to Tove Lo

Attached: tovelo&charlixcx.jpg (540x538, 65.6K)

Attached: 1654972904219.png (272x820, 381.72K)

Attached: charlixcx1.jpg (1366x2048, 250.41K)

chili boob

Attached: charlixcx2.jpg (1365x2048, 407.25K)

does she seriously not pay someone to keep those caterpillars from kissing?

thanks for the suggestion, it has been noted

Attached: charlixcx.jpg (1227x2048, 159.47K)

You need to listen to the best popstar, Taylor Swift. All her albums. Start with Red, 1989, Reputation.

Attached: 1639776763040.jpg (1170x1161, 130.72K)

fuck off DP

Attached: 1636314376521.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

do not listen to this post

>*Roseanne theme starts playing*

Attached: wpop runs on diesel power.jpg (642x722, 72.18K)

i guess i lied when i said last stuff i listened to was Katy Perry, 1989 was when i stopped caring about her stuff, i only really liked Fearless and Red

I Lover.

Attached: dxtkb75bpl691.jpg (1333x1777, 439.04K)

>i only really liked Fearless and Red
Then listen to Speak Now, Folklore, Evermore

Attached: Taylor Swift with a big spoon.jpg (1514x965, 215.01K)

>Then listen to Speak Now
fixed

no

I wanna spoon with her

Just Speak Now? Folklore & Evermore are also good.

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1536, 853.19K)

they are some of the shittiest albums i've ever heard, get a fucking grip