Just heard my own song in a commercial for eyebrow micropigmentation on Instagram

Fuck normies. Cut my life into pieces.

Attached: send-help.jpg (1014x1024, 137.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUP2FZmKGXw
twitter.com/phantoms/status/1536810613837508608
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are really reviving this track, but I wonder if it will lead to anything bigger or just be another fad

of course it will be a fad. within 3 months it will be forgotten. my only hope is it inspires kate to finally release the video footage from before the dawn.

The song isn't even that good why are people going so crazy over it

because it's unique but still accessible, and has a distinctly "80s" sound that is still very trendy for whatever fucking reason. Also viral marketing from Netflix because it was used in their top show
This is the best track on that album however youtube.com/watch?v=qUP2FZmKGXw

Maybe. I love Waking the Witch tho. And Hello Earth. I’ve had it on lp since 1986

I honestly thought it was a parody it sounds so ridiculous

God, what an ugly witch

Masterpiece from stranger things

based Gen Xoomer
I prefer Never For Ever but it's still a great album. I forgot what Hello Earth sounds like, will have to give the whole thing a relisten

This song is so annoying

It's a fad what do you think is going to happen? an oliva rodrigo inspired kate bush album ?
lmao it's in a dumb netflix show
good for kate tho

The decade where music was at it's most catchy and trendy is still trendy?
Shocking

Absolutely fucking based

love this album, but i gotta confess cloudbusting gets a LOT of love and it feels so mid for kate bush. very euphoric for sure, so i get it. still.

twitter.com/phantoms/status/1536810613837508608

Attached: 464963618.png (200x128, 49.79K)

I think Cloudbusting might actually be the best track. Jig of Life is close, though.

I think the strangest use of a song I have found is a fashion ad that used Love is All, which was sung by Ronnie James Dio.

Your own song? Post it here.

Zoomers really do just go along with whatever the current thing is. I know many of them and they all listen to shitty trap music and would definitely make fun of you for listening to Kate Bush, but now that it’s in some popular show they all listen to this one specific song

watching you without me is also up there

Checked