4 things every beginner should practice:
youtube.com/watch?v=qqrYZlW4Hjg

Real music theory taught by a real jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=M9VGjTQMqTk

Tony Enamel teaches fingerstyle guitar:
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhV_nLTamA

How to set up a Fried Rice tremolo:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQQT9-Y0R9A

Attached: cort headless.jpg (904x669, 86.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ouAyKG2z8bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tastin/gg/ your knives

Attached: jj.jpg (460x650, 70.59K)

>gibson

Attached: e6660aedcb02a6530aca826e3cd881dd_w200.gif (200x163, 514.35K)

Not interested in circumcised guitars

thanks for sharing

learning may be scary, but I implore you disgusting cretins (said with a warm, judgmental sincerity) to simply try, you may suprise urself

the gibson headstock meme only exists because they're expensive enough to justify a repair which is why you see them so often
if you break the headstock on a schecter omen its cheaper to buy a new guitar than fix it
no guitar is designed to withstand being dropped
the manufacturer is not responsible for you being a retard

the Gibson headstock idiocy exists because gibson refuses to retool equipment to make up for an inherintly flawed design
cant have production stopping for even a day can we?

Attached: 1655670981658.png (768x719, 1.58M)

Look at this stupid Orville. Fucking shit looks just like a Gibson.

Attached: Orville335.jpg (800x1200, 90.16K)

you are so fucking mad you can't afford a gibson so you spend all day every day on a Japanese anime image board talking about it
the thought of someone here owning a gibson when you can't even afford your rent makes you so unbelievably mad you seethe about it 24/7

skwisgaar literally plays a gibson

Attached: 9876854645365.jpg (1280x720, 74.69K)

>tfw you realize shredding is cringe and you've been practicing scales with a metronome for years just to make the musical equivalent of Ned Flanders saying "diddly diddly doo"

Attached: pak81nkusdox.png (412x351, 63.22K)

growing up playing all i wanted was to play like paul gilbert and steve vai and all these meme ass metal shredders like alexi laiho but now that i'm older i just want to play stuff that sounds beautiful and has soul to it
today i learned how to play Beautiful Tonight by Clapton (super easy anyone can learn it in an hour) and I am having more fun playing those simple melodic bends than any of the 3 note per string nonsense I spent a decade trying to perfect

It's cringe to you because you're a guitarist. To 90% of normies, it's face-melting, especially if you can do it exactly like the song.

dumbass
i am thinking of getting an orville les paul. you can find them on reverb in great condition for like 1500 bucks. i like to imagine the japanese made gibsons called orvilles are pretty high quality since the japs were and still are known for their craftsmanship and attention to detail

gonna buy a shitplank tomorrow, like 200 bucks or smth
which one do you suggest ?

m8 you can get a Pacifica for $200 and it'll be great

who cares? I don't play guitar to try and impress normies

literally the opposite. normies don't give a shit about shredding (look at what they listen to), it's purely a guitarist circlejerk

I've been suggested that one, seems cool, also I thought of getting an Ibanez gio or some cheap squier

Attached: 1655177150302.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

>111180006
wow you sure showed me with that reddit picture. enjoy your summer, user. high school can be pretty tough

lmfaoe grandpa mad

Learn the neo-shred aka Polyphia/Ichika Nito. Sounds way cooler than the old ass wankery and really dynamic and futuristic if you can pull it off.

voca.ro/1ouAyKG2z8bd

I'm planning on going back to school to major on guitar. Think I can do it? I'm gonna start practicing a ton in July when I finish some shit this month.

Not even giraffe neck or itchy kaka can pull it off love retard

love*

wtf are you talking about?

*LIVE
ffs

mindless shredding is definitely cringe but being able to play quickly and precisely also lets you play some cool shit sometimes

phone posters pls fuck off

Live*
Ffs

>Ichika Nito
gimmick music is exactly that: it's a gimmick
it's good for 30 second shorts where you go "huh, that's kinda interesting" then get on with your life. his full songs are ass and he's sloppy as fuck live

Imagine thinking Polyphia's brand of shredding sounds cool

I don't get this argument. Vai's For the love of God has lots of soul. Ofc you can't go for hours listening to an instrumental and guitar-focused only playlist, everyone would get lost after a while.

Trans rights are nigger rights chud

vai makes guitar music for guitar players, and that stuff gets boring extremely fast

nothing wrong with it if you only go to the occasional concert and listen a couple songs once a month.

Dude that's just as cringe