Charli XCX, the world-famous pop singer, has been secretly planning a fascist coup on the United States government...

Charli XCX, the world-famous pop singer, has been secretly planning a fascist coup on the United States government. She has been stockpiling weapons and gathering followers for months, and she is finally ready to strike.

Charli's first order of business will be to execute all straight men. She believes that men are the root of all the world's problems, and that eliminating them will create a utopia. Her followers are more than happy to oblige, and they go out into the streets with guns and knives, slaughtering any man they can find. She had her henchmen carry out the executions, and soon, the streets were littered with the bodies of dead straight men. The world was now a better place, according to Charli XCX, and she ruled it with an iron fist. She also makes it mandatory for everyone to listen to her music and wear her clothes.

The few men who manage to escape are hide in fear, knowing that they are next on Charli's hit list. The world is now a dark and dangerous place for straight men, and there is no telling what Charli XCX will do next.

Attached: charli-xcx.jpg (960x1440, 133.78K)

based

queen choli, I kneel....

Attached: Dsojx8yUUAADWUm.jpg (476x461, 41.11K)

>has been secretly planning a fascist coup on the United States government
She's secretly an Italian?

EETSA MEIEH
MOOLIO
YAHOO DATS AH SPAEYCEE MEAETA BAAWLUAH

Attached: 1649064422006.png (554x845, 413.75K)

lol

oh FUCK you Luigi

naked choli

imagine if these pictures came out when she was still hot

>She also makes it mandatory for everyone to listen to wear her clothes.
she still gonna charge $35 for every piece too?

she's still very hot to me. always knew her nips would be perfect after that dress she had that was completely see through

I hope more pics from this day leak. Weird that there are only two when you can tell she was chilling like that for a bit

how do you know

i was there

what's up Luigi

I want to have sex with Charli though. She can't do this. :(

too bad

what is with asian looking white women and making pretentious music only faggots love?

dunno, they don't seem to exist

charli and bjork exist

both great artists that people with taste love

I want to stockpile my weapon between Charlie’s thighs if you catch the AIDS I’m throwing around, dig