ITT: Your Dad's Favorite Artist

My dad's favorite is Fairport Convention, even though we're burgers.

Attached: fairport.jpg (960x540, 96.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6eiX2DBGs
youtube.com/watch?v=sb_ev8ngp9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 91MvvblZdsL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 18.71K)

Based dad

Based dad tho I prefer the Richard and Linda Thompson only albums. youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6eiX2DBGs

crowded house/split enz

Extremely based

Attached: img.jpg (980x823, 91.36K)

None of you have fathers else you wouldn't be on here.

He's a psycho about this whole genre.
Growing up, All I heard was Thompson, Sandy Denny, Steeleye Span. He had to import it all since it was impossible to find in the US (at the time).

Don't know about his favorite Rock band of all time (I would guess either The Doors, Sabbath or Zeppelin) but the band that defined him through his teens was Alisa.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb_ev8ngp9c (their best album in my opinion)

Its a miracle you were conceived.

I remember you posting something like this before

We saw their last two tours together

Attached: rush.jpg (1200x1363, 261.53K)

Either alan parsons project or electric light orchestra

He used to be able to recite the poem at the end of Nights in White Satin word for word and make it dramatic which was cool as fuck to me as a kid on long car rides at night

Attached: HXb8tjezekr5HnPm6oFEB-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 113.72K)

kek, probably. Its a bit odd to have an old american father that's obsessed with english folk rock. Most of my friends dad's were listening to ZZ Top and Bob Seger.

It'd be cooler if he went all wild-eyed and started shouting the Ride My Seesaw intro at you then hit the gas, laughing manically.

Captain beefheart or the grateful dead. the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Bob Dylan

Jethro Tull

my dad would get rlly drunk and scream-sing "last night i dreamt somebody loved me" and random alice in chains songs. also he would watch jimi hendrix vids on youtube. based?