Underrated pop acts

Attached: 31A56536-F7B9-4275-BBB6-C32135FD911E.jpg (650x975, 103.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkSitAKL59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

greasy choli will never reach the level of fame she wants and it makes me sad.

I want to fuck Charli.

She is doing well. Sometimes I wonder if it's some kind of management issue that she is not more popular. I saw her live last month and tickets had been sold out for months with people bugging the venue for tickets until they put out a statement that there wont be any more tickets. The venue was way too fucking small and they should have moved it up to a nearby one that could hold thrice as many people. When I got there, I swear everyone but myself was some kind of hardcore fan who knew every song by heart (and either gay or trans)

Attached: 1639079690005.png (590x251, 132.38K)

Good Old War. Pumped out timeless pop tunes.

Unless you exclusively mean pop princess stuff like your pic, then I have no answer. Don't listen to that stuff.

what do you think she's like in bed

Probably a bit awkward and shy, but overall pretty fun.

Nic Sequeira is quite possibly the most underrated pop act of this, our modern age. he's made nothing but solid bangers, yet barely anybody knows about him, except cool people such as myself
Nic Sequeira is the best rock musician of today. Change my mind!
youtube.com/watch?v=KkSitAKL59s

Attached: rxBjFWh-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19.79K)

stay in your containment thread

Attached: Charli XCX.jpg (446x524, 57.46K)

Based choice. I can't stop listening to Nic Sequeira, I am absolutely obsessed with his work

Fuck off fmp

her tits are just as good as I knew they'd be

Stinky + leaves mysterious brown stains all over the bed spread

If we're going off of monthly spotify listeners then I'd have to go with Lights, she's been making music since Myspace still existed, she deserves more recognition.

Attached: FVVf0gMUAAA3WoO.jpg (1536x2048, 568.93K)

charli's overrated, not underrated

Attached: 1235730_Strawberry Switchblade Scottish pop group July 1983.jpg (1054x1227, 187.39K)

I think she's very slightly underrated overall. The new album is overrated.

not this shit again

stop starting it then

Cute and rude with kinda rare attitude

i thought this was her "flop era"

Attached: ch.jpg (745x1212, 121.18K)