It was the 1960s, and the Beach Boys were in their element. The sun was shining and the waves were crashing...

It was the 1960s, and the Beach Boys were in their element. The sun was shining and the waves were crashing, and Brian Wilson and Mike Love were right where they belonged – together.

The two had been drawn to each other from the moment they met, and there was no denying the sparks that flew between them. They bonded over their love of music and soon realized that they shared a lot more than just that – they were both searching for something more in life.

As their friendship turned to romance, the two men found themselves falling deeper in love with each other every day. They looked forward to spending lazy days on the beach together, talking and laughing long into the night.

Sadly, however, not everyone was as accepting of their relationship as they were. The Beach Boys were huge celebrities at the time, and being openly gay was simply not something that was done back then. Brian and Mike knew that they had to keep their relationship a secret if they wanted to stay in the band – but it was getting harder and harder to hide their feelings for each other.

Attached: bryonwilson.jpg (736x668, 102.76K)

One day, after a long day of rehearsals, the two men finally gave into their desires and spent the night making love to each other.

The two men stripped down to their underwear and began kissing passionately. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every inch of each other as they kissed. They fell onto the bed together, their bodies intertwined as they continued making out.

Slowly, Brian began pushing Mike's underwear down, revealing his hard cock. He licked and sucked on the exposed flesh, making Mike moan in pleasure. Finally, Mike couldn't take it anymore and he pulled Brian up towards him, their cocks rubbing against each other.

With a deep moan, Mike pushed himself inside of Brian, both of them gasping in pleasure. They began thrusting into each other, their bodies slapping together in a sweaty mess. The pleasure was too much for either of them to handle and they both came deep inside of each other, their bodies shaking with ecstasy.

It was absolutely perfect – until Mike woke up the next morning to find Brian gone. He didn't leave a note or anything; he just vanished into thin air.

Mike suspected that Brian had run away because he was afraid of what people might say if they found out about their relationship – but he never stopped loving him. Over 50 years later, they have pretended to hate each other to make the masses believe for sure that they're not in love.

Attached: brain.jpg (736x668, 284.17K)

what

>what

Attached: 1654522390344.png (736x668, 572K)

Someone took time out of their day to write this

fags in the tub playin' wit each otherz dangalangz ball dick suckin' muthafuckaz with dangalangz

Byronposter... Are you gay? You don't have to answer me, just post with this text and a picture of yawning brian to confirm it

> (OP) #
> #
>Byronposter... Are you gay? You don't have to answer me, just post with this text and a picture of yawning brian to confirm it

Attached: brianairb_goes_to_jail.png (963x751, 1.08M)

You fool! I got you! You are gay!

Faggot

>You fool! I got you! You are gay!

Attached: liaj_ot_seog_niarb.jpg (945x772, 120.78K)

>Faggot

Attached: brain_goes_to_jail.png (945x772, 1.08M)

Still gay

>Still gay

Attached: bryonwilson_goes_to_jail.png (981x844, 1.27M)

The fact you're not denying you're gayness is amazing

>The fact you're not denying you're gayness is amazing

Attached: byronwilson.png (736x668, 621.93K)

At least deny your gayness, like whatever you're doing isn't helping your case

>At least deny your gayness, like whatever you're doing isn't helping your case

Attached: brain.jpg (715x642, 120.98K)

Are you a robot? Because at this point this feels too automated to be human. Replying to me with what I just said and a picture of yawning Brian will again confirm my suspicions

In this picture is dennis (middle) feeding to the goat to his left (not that it's leg overlaps his and he looks like he is moving back slightly and his food seems to be at that level) or is he feeding it to the goat in the bottom left where his eyes are at

Attached: Capture.png (857x619, 1.44M)

>Are you a robot? Because at this point this feels too automated to be human. Replying to me with what I just said and a picture of yawning Brian will again confirm my suspicions

Attached: 1651888025424~2.png (718x668, 535.55K)

Yep, you're a bot

He was reeling back from the goat to his right jumping up for Brian.

>Yep, you're a bot

Attached: bbriannairbb.jpg (736x668, 178.42K)

Does this ever get boring to you? Just posting what I posted and posting the same exact image? I guess it dosen't considering you always do this every time a beach boys thread is posted.

>Does this ever get boring to you? Just posting what I posted and posting the same exact image? I guess it dosen't considering you always do this every time a beach boys thread is posted.

Attached: 1655310059965.jpg (339x308, 48.77K)

Of course... you're never going to reply to me sincerely because it's all you can do really. I bet you're autistic

>Of course... you're never going to reply to me sincerely because it's all you can do really. I bet you're autistic

Attached: anna.png (384x486, 220.07K)

Honestly at this point, I just wonder if you're even human at all. Not like I'm ever going to get an answer from you, you're just too stuck in your /qa/ ways

based

>Honestly at this point, I just wonder if you're even human at all. Not like I'm ever going to get an answer from you, you're just too stuck in your /qa/ ways

Attached: nosliwwilson.jpg (736x668, 188.43K)

God you autists are why Any Forums is dead

good thread