Did he touch those little boys?

Did he touch those little boys?

Attached: MJ-history-era-13706549-966-1024.jpg (966x1024, 149.11K)

No, but I did

The little boys touched him.

a person who touched little boys would be protected from all the smears of 'touching little boys', thus in the logic no he didnt touch them, or else u wouldnt hear about touching little boys at all.
xoxo

Attached: Ejhmpb4X0AICKQH_4.jpg (1200x1072, 35.78K)

All I know is he touched my heart, and that's enough :)

If he did then I'll never be able to look at Bad, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, PYT, Baby Be Mine, I Can't Help It, and Just Good Friends the same way again.

No, but Peter Christopherson sure did.

Attached: 4wy02odqynq61.jpg (750x881, 76.25K)

I still can't believe Sleazy directed a fucking Hanson music video.

I love his music regardless of what he did. I'm not going to stop listening to music I enjoy just because the artist was fucked up.

he touched their hearts with his music
in all seriousness it's fucking crazy how most people on earth take any accusation as proof of a crime. like the whole idea of "innocent until proven guilty" is an absurd joke. it doesn't exist.

For once, the black one is innocent

Doesn't matter. Children don't deserve rights. Foul little Gremlins, the lot of them. If someone wants to fuck or kill them I say let them

This

He pissed off the Jews

Kick me, kike me

There is a bunch of proof you retard

I believe he did do some kind of questionable activity with the boys, but nothing as far as intercourse. I also love his music.

There really isn't, though. There's no hard evidence to prove it. Just hearsay.

I think he most likely did, but we'll never know.

Attached: mike.png (646x342, 25.06K)

when jews see purity they destroy it no matter what, this case is no different

Taylor Hanson, for sure. Isaac and Zac were probably too old for Sleazy by then.

/thread

yeah, and there's "a mountain of evidence" that Johnny Depp abused Amber Heard. moron.

holy shit LOL

This nigga gave us Billy Jean, you think he touched those kids?