Am I a cuck for liking “black power” music?

I’m a white male and I’ve always loved Sly and the Family Stone, Curtis Mayfield, Nina Simone, CHIC, Grace Jones etc...

Honestly I just l love all that stuff as a memento of a time where all races just were beginning to learn to love each other and reach genuine equality. It’s so far removed from the hostile anti-white, anti-male agenda that’s pushed now, and the “black power” messages in those 1968-1990 albums were just about wanting to be accepted and not beaten up because of their race.

Fast forward all these years now that the corporate left wing war machine is actively shitting on whites and forcing them out of their own communities I kind of see this music in another light.

Am I still justified in liking this music?

Attached: B54FE390-F77B-470F-B1AE-B4F0963CB950.jpg (738x415, 24.63K)

No because that's all good music, not the garbage put out by black "musicians" nowadays

a sane Any Forums poster, i could cry bros...

No you're a cuck for caring what people think of you because of your music taste

A rare sight, indeed

No, that’s like dismissing Kraftwerk and CAN as “Nazi music”. Plus the “anti-white male” campaign is largely pushed by white billionaires. The black classmates I have actively hate this gay globo homogenous bullshit were seeing today.

Attached: 1497416332876.jpg (1990x348, 239.87K)

/thread

based

Attached: 1502967859541.jpg (500x264, 24.14K)

yes you are cuck

no need to keep bumping polcel

I like LGBT and feminist music like Dorian Electra and Ashnikko, I'm not gay though, but am I a cuck?

Nothing wrong with black power. I wish the CIA hadn't killed Malcolm X and he could've convinced all those niggers to go back to Africa like he planned to.

Destroyed the whole board in one effortless post, how does he do it?

YOU DIPPY-DIPPY-DIVE AND SO-SOCIALIZE
BUT HOW WE GONNA MAKE THE BLACK NATION RISE?

Attached: pepescrem.jpg (495x362, 29.93K)

>(((white billionaires)))

>implying white people are too incompetent to become billionaires
kek no wonder your race is dying out

why do you need to ask yourself this question in the first place? listen to whatever the fuck you like. There's nothing wrong about appreciating good art no matter who created it. You're acting like an insecure pussy.

i implied that the billionaires who push the "anti white male" campaign aren't white

nah they just know what's good for business, and business is good

sure thing, Moshe