Be honest, Any Forums. Do you only hate Fantano because he got rich doing an easy job that you'd like to do?

Be honest, Any Forums. Do you only hate Fantano because he got rich doing an easy job that you'd like to do?

Attached: fagtano.jpg (1242x1687, 490.3K)

I want to kill myself everytime I go to work, but I don't hate him

i hate him because he's a pussy for the paycheck, like he actually folded to that fader shit which is just pathetic honestly. that plus he does that white boy shit of giving black artists extra credit

I used to be indifferent towards him, but he has clearly sold out to the poptamist corporate jew beast and the way he acts on twitter is obnoxious, you got like a 40 year old man trying to be hip and down with the tranny sjw zoomers

MU fucking made fagtano and he sold out like pitchfork did

Attached: melon bez.jpg (974x548, 123.9K)

I don't hate him, I think he's okay, some opinions I don't like, some I do. At the very least he has some good reccs.
>It's because of the jews
>tranny sjw zoomers
>Letting Any Forums influence you

mu doesnt influence my hate, he cealry is a sell out fuck face and thats why i think he sucks

While I don't see anything wrong with the sellout reason, I'm not sure what jews, trans peoples, or sjws have to do with that lol

jews = control the music business
trannys and sjws = fantanos audience

I'm not sure if I hate him exactly but he really rubs me the wrong way because it seems like he's very disingenuous now. I think the Fader incident damaged him beyond repair and now he plays some bizarre leftist character who never says anything even remotely interesting or risky. I resent him for that because even if I never really cared about his opinion, he used to have interesting things to say and seemed like he was being honest. I'm not surprised that he's chosen to just turn up for the easy paycheck and play a safe character, but it's certainly detestable.

Wait so because Fantano reviews a bigger pool of mainstream artists and has a young audience in his fanbase means he's being controlled by the jews and has trannies or sjws as his fans? You just sound like another mouthpiece here as to why Fantano's bad
He's probably burnt out. For someone who career is analyzing music and artists and a common theme of burning out and grinding for the money or fans, it's weird that he does it. Some user before made a thread with a pic of Fantano complaining about his health but countering it with saying he got a shit ton of money and more people

>Wait so because Fantano reviews a bigger pool of mainstream artists and has a young audience in his fanbase means he's being controlled by the jews and has trannies or sjws as his fans? You just sound like another mouthpiece here as to why Fantano's bad

Yes and?

Attached: yikes.jpg (1500x1000, 376.35K)

Music reviewing should not exist. Institutionalizing taste is a crime against art. Reviewers and magazines and forums crush innovation and diversity.

Based

You're just proving my point unironically. The fact that you even have this picrel goes to show that you're a mouthpiece, which is fine, it's your opinion but it's weird that you think it's a normal one or rational
The only power critics or reviewers have is the one we give to them, so in an unironic way, "we're" just "hurting" music as an art. I'm confused as to how sites like pitchfork ruin innovation or diversity though. Like if you're unable to break out the mold of what's expected or discover more diff. or niche artists than that's on you. For a creative medium like music, it's weird how people create these constraints and follow them like rules only for it to be broken by some artist or group for only that new way of doing it to be a constraint itself.

The demand for music criticism exists in the same way as the demand for leaded gas and asbestos insulation. It's a product that harms the customer. Government usually comes in and crushes those with regulation. Thankfully music is totally meaningless and doesn't matter at all so nobody will ever propose that. Reasonable remedy would be to strip copyright law down to the bare minimum so at least there's less money distorting things.

I want to strangle that flannel wearing mutherfucker to death

Lol, I think comparing music critics to actual shit that can kill and hurt people is a bit much here. No one will ever propose it because it's totally unhinged, there's no real problem here for them to stop. Don't blame the ones who are giving opinions and simply forgot the ones who who got them to where they are. Even if you put a law to separate the "church and state" it's not like shit would change because the consumers are still going to watch Fantano's videos or click on that new Pitchfork review, which Any Forums unironically does at times.

If you treat an opinion as an opinion you'll be straight, if you treat as your bread and water than you're the one who needs some help

despite claiming to be the internet's busiest music nerd, his reviews are mediocre and generally lazy. he's also kind of a tool.

A comparison in kind is not the same as a comparison in degree.

No, it’s because I’m tired of white people overall

I don't necessarily hate the man himself, just that he set a shit standard for online music snobs ; aka circlejerking the same 10 albums