Is SOAD the most consistently good band ever?

Is SOAD the most consistently good band ever?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 153.09K)

do you want them to be?

No, they got better with each album instead of remaining a consistent level of good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND ARMENIANS TO THE WAARRR THE MOST LONELIEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIFFFE IS WHEN ARMENIANS DESERVE TO DIIIIEEEEEEEE THE TOXICITY OF OUR ARMENIAN CIIIITTYYY OF OUR ARMENIAANNN CIIIITTYYY SHIMMY SHIMMY SHIMMY SHIMMY ARMENIAN YEEEAAAHAHHHHH IT'S A VIIOOLLLEEENNNT ARMENIANOGRAPHY DADADADADA ARMENIANN OOOOHH

This, but it sounds cool

Daron Malakian is objectively the best guitarist to ever exist. Even if you disagree, this doesn't stop being the truth.

You are the most faggot poster on all Any Forums. Even if you disagree, this doesn't stop being the truth.

They would have been if Serj and the rest of the band all died in a tragic accident after Toxicity.

The Smiths

i don't know about most consistent ever but they're up there
they're the only metal band whose discography i could listen through entirely, even meshuggah gets boring near the end.

Their first album is the best.

You don't listen to enough metal fren

Better than T00L? Nothing is better than T00L.

Attached: maynard.jpg (500x387, 138.03K)

i'm not a metal guy outside of a few random doom/thrash/grindcore albums and other stuff like that

cope

I'm struggling to find a better answer than this.
I'd have said QotSA if not for their last album.

still the truth

Yep. Smiths, Unwound, and the Beatles have the cleanest ratios. I'd throw in Paramore but I feel like maybe their first album isn't quite up to snuff.

XTC

Can't say if they're the MOST consistently good, but they are consistently good, although my favorite album the the first one.

Have you actually listened to music?

you're still objectively wrong
keep coping

No, anathema is.

HUH??? METAL?? I FUCKING LOVE METAL DUDE SLAYYYYEERRRRRR HAHAH OF COURSE I NEVER SHOWER I DON'T WANT TO GET RID OF THE MOSHPIT SMELL FUCKKK YEAHHHHH
I fucking hate faggots like you. That's why I never say I listen to metal despite knowing that avant-garde black metal is the peak of music.

>almost 20 albums
>all great

It's nick and the bad seeds

Attached: 500x500 (2).jpg (500x500, 35.93K)

everyone knows the strokes are the most consistent band ever, thats why all their songs sound the same

and all that stuff is still worse than his birthday party stuff