youtu.be/aG9luwmrOAk?t=53
youtu.be/I7dOKjIcXoM
youtu.be/T1tP0sxWMo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=wbNuvsshoaM
Jonbros, we won.....

issue?

Attached: da.jpg (474x316, 25.09K)

What kind of ignorant, naive retard can't understand that people age as time progresses?

Me. I'm cool though, and handsome

>last mistake
Getting old sucks

Attached: b2a86135b1237a8784374a69f2e3d198.jpg (736x830, 121.52K)

hearing a person's voice age is a lot sadder than anything physical, a true music appreciator realizes this

god bless him, i think his healthy living has a lot to do with it, also pretty sure he’s one of the few actual countertenors outside of classical

Hell be fine

Attached: 11.jpg (3200x2400, 1.42M)

Wall

I will never get over how Brian Wilson fucked up his voice by the 70s with smoking and drugs

this one upsets me too, brian's actually the reason why i've become more concerned with taking care of my voice.
but if you know anything about brian, you'll know he always had strange issues with his masculinity, it's not too far to think he purposely tried to fuck his voice up and lower his range in the 70s. i'm sure a lot of the drug usage was just for the hell of it, but the two packs of cigarettes a day thing didn't help.
if you're as interested in his voice as i am, there's this really weird and rare performance from the 80s where he actually sounds alright and has his falsetto back. landy apparently banned cigarettes, a habit he picked back up unfortunately after landy left. the cleanest brian has ever sounded in his later life.
youtu.be/aG9luwmrOAk?t=53

A challenger appears

Attached: jameshetfieldyousician2022_638.jpg (638x425, 159.65K)

>Getting old sucks
That it does

Attached: a51c9c0513ef8f72b6afea8d90ba38d8--james-hetfield-the-snake.jpg (520x808, 81.03K)

M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold has been singing for 23 years and literally doesn't sound any different. Not saying they're my favorite band or anything, but his voice is insanely consistent despite being twice his age.

Its possible actually. I just rmember hearing Love You for the first time and being so disspointed in this raspy smokers voice that I felt really ruined what couldve been a good album

first mustaine
last mustaine

Attached: 1578339624224.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Wall

I made that mistake with Serj from SOAD. Shit was depressing as fuck. He sounds like an old man... Because he is.

It's insane how good Roger's voice still is
youtu.be/I7dOKjIcXoM
Absolutely based

This is the most recent live I could find, he still sounds very good
In fact I prefer Gabriel's old man voice, has a grit to it that it lacked in his Genesis era
youtu.be/T1tP0sxWMo0
Very pretty man
Sad if it's him in the pic posted above, time hasn't been kind
One thing I never quite liked of Supertramp live performances is that they speed it up a bit too much, his voice still sounds great though