I like Boards of Canada but this album scares me to the core

The backmasked satanic/occult messages, the very eerie and claustrophobic sound (which they purposely wanted on this one as they released it shortly after 911) I mean I can't lie there's some great songs here but it makes me feel uncomfortable, the hairs on my arms stand up and I get this very deeply unsettling feeling like I have to cry or check behind me or look out my window. How do you people enjoy this? And the satantic stuff is scary man. Wtf! I thought they were a bit experimental but this is too far....

Attached: geogaddi.jpg (300x275, 51.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrrfmlexbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le backmasked reddit chill study beats band

I played this for my 16 year old niece. She really liked it, especially "devil is in the details"

I listened to this album on acid and it ruined my life

I'd like put my devil in your 16 year old niece's details, if you catch my drift

ok marcus

i don't understand the people who say this album is evil. it's always seemed clear to me that the arc of the songs go from light to dark and back again. there is a hopeful conclusion to the album, and themes of redemption are throughout. it mostly seems like a reddit induced moral panic. and as we all know reddit is cringe.

Holy...

Best Breaking Benjamin album

everyTHING IS FOINE
WAAATH THE DEVAAAAL
IN THE DETAY-AYALS
WEURE GONNA
DEYUNCE WITH HEYUM TOOO-NA-HAAIGHT

some people incurred permanent brain damage from the satanic panic era.

Satan is real, chuds

Yeah its kind of like aphexs saw 2 but less scary

it's just comfy
i've heard it from a young age so i don't really, or ever have, felt the fear
satanic get
i guess we're just different and feel fear differently
though i'd never felt why this album is considered satanic, it does tend to be on the creepy ethereal nostalgic side
it has nothing on massengrab - stalingrad though

>massengrab - stalingrad

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrrfmlexbI
hear this for some true creepy shit

i used to get really stoned and listen to this album in the sunshine :)

Aren't they a part of a legitimate cult? Hexagon Sun or something

OP, your digits…

But actually good

I listened to this album while going under surgery, fentanyl + this album is amazing

>while going under surgery
???
qrd?

orchiectomy