What is your favourite guitar pedal? My Donner Autowah will forever be cherished

What is your favourite guitar pedal? My Donner Autowah will forever be cherished

Attached: image_2022-06-18_234523679.png (800x800, 193.85K)

hi

Autowah is cool. For me, it's the Metal Zone.

Nobels ODR-1 or Fulltone Fulldrive2. I could live without the rest

boss ds-1 distortion

big box rat

cheap RAT and real spring reverb

I'm lucky to own one, I use it mainly as a boost though.

Attached: 12119.f.jpg (222x395, 19.26K)

Boss Metal Zone

Attached: karen.jpg (500x500, 69.29K)

Attached: mkii.jpg (800x469, 50.58K)

Boss multi overtone. Not because it's the best. Because it's so hilarious. You can make your guitar sound like a ballpark organ.

I have numerous multi-fx pedalboard but the truth is that at the end of the day I just end using the modeled Boss Metal Zone

I've always loved the Boss Blues Driver, does pretty much everything I need when it comes to overdrive

TC Electronics Flashback. I don’t have the nee one, just version 1. But it’s good for every kind of music you can think of.

Boss super overdrive before a RAT it's so good the two together.

BUMPING

For me its the electro-harmonix cathedral

Attached: electro_harmonix_cathedral_stereo_reverb_pedal_1135990.jpg (750x750, 138.18K)

I'm an amateur guitar player and was wondering if pedals were still worth buying when free pedal effect plugins are a thing? I doubt it sounds as good but when you consider native instrument's guitar rig 6 lets you play with a dozens of effects you can mix together wich whom you can combine at your will, and all this for free , versus irl pedals that costs 50 bucks each.. the choice is quickly made.
Keep in mind I'm talking about guitar recording, not live performance.

>auto wah
Wouldn’t that just be a phaser or something like a uni vibe?

>50 bucks each
I wouldn’t use a daw if that were the case