Women should never be allowed into metal gigs

women should never be allowed into metal gigs

Attached: pepe nerd.png (860x819, 137.21K)

Are you gonna suck my dick after the show?

metal is a big gay club its a known fact

no faggots allowed either

but then who is chad going to grope?

Me while I’m dressed like a lady OwO

women should never be allowed

>gets beat up epic style

Okay, you're going to think I'm memeing but I swear this happened.

We have a local metal club called The Machine Shop. Big names come through all the time (Damage Plan was set to play the night after Dimebag got killed)

Anyway, I never go because I can't stand that shit. A couple of times I went as a favor to friends. BOTH times, two different men tried to fuck me. One wanted to buy me drinks and introduce me to some local DJ like that would impress me. The second one was asking about playing my skin flute and shit. Its really true about the fag thing. Declined both btw.

>Declined both btw

Cope

As long as he is hot it’s okay...

>playing my skin flute
Fake and gay stoped reading there

Yeah, no, exactly what the little fucker said to me. I was quite taken aback as the conversation was normal up until then. Maybe he was joking, idk.

This but unironically.
The entire metal scene is one giant gay BDSM leather club

Attached: ram it down.jpg (499x489, 81.67K)

Who’s gonna smoke with me and fuck me in my car after the show?

I remember one of the nights Skindred was playing. All of the girls in our group were talking to the guitar player and wouldn't shut up about it. That's when I got hit with an omega blackpill; It really is that easy to lose her. Its doesn't matter how much time you have together, a rich-ish dude in a big band can take her away instantly.

I learned a lot of nasty shit about the world in my youth.

how old are you now, yeah I’ve been blackpilled about that but not through personal experience. I was just thinking one day that regardless of how much effort, time, and love you put into a women some guy that better looking and that is wealthier will just take her away

I will

all metal/punk/core is made by and for faggots

go to a prog metal concert
zero women

Woemn shouldn't be allowed outside