Furious angry feminist Bey is over. Artistic Bey is here

Furious angry feminist Bey is over. Artistic Bey is here.

Attached: FVeGxhNWUAErF3m.jpg (1080x1350, 1.31M)

when are we getting incel edgelord bey?

>cultural appropriation is cool when Beyonce does it

Is Beyonce the root cause of poptimism taking off?

Technically she's French Creole, she can do it

Attached: FVjnofBXEAIBnvj.jpg (874x874, 136.16K)

>brown skin
She’s a monkey

French people are black.

No they aren’t tnose are Africans you retarded amerimutt now stop existing... why are amerimutts like this

Attached: 4557ECC8-211E-4E0F-ACFA-1933D33AFC47.jpg (828x653, 196.67K)

If someone is black that means they are litterly a African and nothing else baka nigger baka baka now cope

If Elon Musk can be an African American with zero african ancestry. Beyonce can be French, which she is in part.

Let me tell you 'bout my pointy dick
It don't know much about arithmetic
It don't know much about a science book
It don't know much about the French I took
But, it does know that one and one is two
And if you open your legs I'm gonna run it through

He’s not African American he is South African and he was literally born there Beyoncé is an amerishart cope also literally non one was talking about Elon muskrat
>muhh hertiage
Shut up mutt so much for being french right.... cope

Attached: 92AF1DA2-A91D-4F6A-AC3B-F20587772696.jpg (1242x847, 298.13K)

Attached: F2062607-BA2A-4CCC-9D32-C2A9DCA45336.jpg (1242x726, 258.21K)

Republicans said Elon Musk is African-American. Beyonce can be French. Her family is literal French Creoles and Cajuns and you can't stop her from being French

Litterly no one has ever said that also
>muhh hertiage
>is amerimutt
Cope

Why are mutts like this

Everyone stfu. It's just a concept for an album. Every popstar does this. Doesn't matter what race they are. Beyonce doesn't HAVE to be super black all the time with every album

That said, it's a cool concept. Lemonade focused on her black pride. And now this album is more connected with her Lousiana french culture. You fuckers always cry when mixed people like their brown side more, but this is exactly why it happens this way. You always get weird when they show appreciation for both sides.

Cope amerimutt

He's actually not wrong, Republicans are pushing for Elon to be African-American, and calling anyone racist who doesn't consider him one.

He’s not even an amerimutt cope

that's a man

I am a fag so I can’t be wrong cope