Is the byronwilson poster a /qa/ poster?

Is the byronwilson poster a /qa/ poster?

Attached: 1651790354997.jpg (736x668, 102.76K)

>Is the byronwilson poster a /qa/ poster?

Attached: brain.jpg (736x668, 284.17K)

>Dosen't answer the question
>Proceeds to copy and past what I just said and posts the same image that I did, abeit modified
>Dosen't elaborate
>Leaves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GONNA EAT MY VEGETABLES

The Beach Boys lost.

>(You)
>>Dosen't answer the question
>>Proceeds to copy and past what I just said and posts the same image that I did, abeit modified
>>Dosen't elaborate
>>Leaves

Attached: 1624057358480.png (736x668, 572K)

For the love of god, I just want a reason to why you make fun of Brian so much! Just elaborate please! Why are you against elaborating?!

>(You)
>For the love of god, I just want a reason to why you make fun of Brian so much! Just elaborate please! Why are you against elaborating?!

Attached: briannairb.jpg (736x668, 178.42K)

WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST HAVING A BACK AND FORTH?! IS IT THAT FUNNY TO JUST POST THE SAME PICTURE OF BRIAN AND RIDICULE HIM?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST ANSWER ME!

>(You)
>WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST HAVING A BACK AND FORTH?! IS IT THAT FUNNY TO JUST POST THE SAME PICTURE OF BRIAN AND RIDICULE HIM?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST ANSWER ME!

Attached: 1630778403134.jpg (339x308, 48.77K)

Bran flakes

Attached: 1648980036689.jpg (736x668, 176.17K)

WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT

>(You)
>WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT

Attached: anna.png (384x486, 220.07K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brian Wilson....what can i even say about this piece of shit. Solely responsible for the biggest musical crime on the planet earth, Pet Sounds. Purely undigested shit sounds gobbled up into a "musical" format to self-felate his depression and jealousy of The Beatles. "OHHH LOOK AT ME I'll NEVER BE JOHN LENNON FEEL BAD FOR ME", yea ok Brian, how about you shut the fuck up and STOP FUCKING WITH THE GODAMN FORMULA.

>(You)
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: nosliwwilson.jpg (736x668, 188.43K)

WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PICTURES OF BRIAN YAWNING?! WHAT IS YOUR END GAME?! WILL YOU EVER GIVE ME A REASON OR WILL YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP! FUCK WHY ARE LIKE THIS

>(You)
>WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PICTURES OF BRIAN YAWNING?! WHAT IS YOUR END GAME?! WILL YOU EVER GIVE ME A REASON OR WILL YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP! FUCK WHY ARE LIKE THIS

Attached: iwwi.png (531x636, 378.78K)

Cope

This is giving me special Ed vibes