Make your lyrics impossible to understand because they are mixed so low compared to the guitar noise

>make your lyrics impossible to understand because they are mixed so low compared to the guitar noise
>complain when people mishear them

Attached: mbv.jpg (954x854, 140.65K)

>muh lyrics

Unless you are Pitbull or 6ix9ine, I don't even wanna singalong so fuck off and get to jamming.

This band fucking sucks. The only good "album" they ever did is Ecstasy And Wine. You don't like Loveless. Some pseuds just told you it's cool so you said yeah I guess it's cool because I saw on YouTube that Any Forums is heckin epic and these meme masters know what they're talking about and I wanna be like them. Fuck Loveless.

I like Loveless. I think it's very sad that you're such a wounded person that you try to make yourself unlikable, acting abrasive to instigate conflict. You need to work on self-acceptance.

The reason I like Loveless is very simple. It's pretty. Most shoegaze is basically very, very loud dream pop, and I like that a lot.

That's just like liking a human being for just being pretty. It's shallow

>That's just like liking a human being for just being pretty. It's shallow
And yet we all do that anyway. I guedd you could say we're Only Shallow

I also find it soothing, and I think some of the things they do sound neat. It's music I connect to emotionally.

There are some bands that are popular here that I don't connect to or appreciate, but other people do and I celebrate that. The fact others like something shouldn't upset you.

Again, I really think you need to spend some time reflecting on what's going on with you emotionally, because you're looking to tear people down for insignificant differences over popular music, and that's sad because of what it shows about you. I get the impression you're wound up very tightly right now. I don't know if you're having a tough time, or feel isolated, or what, but it's clear you aren't in a healthy place. Maybe go see something you've been wanting to see. Go on a hike, or to an art museum, or connect with a friend you haven't seen in a while.

lol

wow, owned

>You need to work on self-acceptance
it's not me that i don't accept, it's you

I'm not this guy
i was only

It's all the same. There's cortisol flowing through your brain because you feel some degree of uncertainty and danger. There's nothing to feel threatened by, you're going to be okay.

Then what I said is directed toward him, though this exchange is a little confusing lol

terminally online language

I also hate it when people like things, user

No, and you're still doing it. It's actually because I was briefly a psych/neuroscience major, and I still like reading that stuff.

long-term use of this website has given you lasting brain damage

it's music you fucking loser it's not that deep

abysmal thread. fuck all of you.

you started it with "ohh sweaty you are so wounded" because someone (who is not me btw) doesn't like what you like and is probably just pissed because of how much this-frankly pretty mediocre imo-album gets spammed here, so he must be hateful and sick and shit, even though he actually recommended apparently good albums from them, which means he listened to them, and cares
not a single attempt to understand him, just ignoring what he said while pretending to want to help with your 3 classes of psych that you attended one time
anyways, you have 0% convinced me of anything, and i'm outta here

Attached: 5ccwbd.jpg (828x823, 183.22K)

I'm sure Loveless was already considered a masterpiece before Any Forums or youtube was created

>The only good "album" they ever did is Ecstasy And Wine
Permanent brain damage