Any Forums confessions

Confess your music-related sins here

I'll start: I got into music because of Jojo

Attached: 2ab.png (1229x1214, 70.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XphDhcmtFUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All modern christian music is modeled after secular artists’ work.

The youtube algorithm actually offers decent shit at times

I like the new Drake album

Im sorry, his pussy is calling my name

Attached: D42995E7-F11E-460E-958A-6550E9F2D855.jpg (828x839, 73.41K)

Okay...and all of their music originated mostly from christian classical and traditional folk music.

I should've just found a better guitar teacher instead of quitting. I would be good by now.

I still like Any Forumscore

And classical and folk originated from godless sounds of nature.

99% of people who talk badly about Christian music have never heard good Christian music.
youtu.be/XphDhcmtFUQ

Attached: pray.jpg (480x264, 20.6K)

Based, I got into Music through my Dad when I was 9, but I specifically got into Prog because of JoJo

My favorite bands are Cryptopsy and The Cranberries.

I didn’t say good music hasn’t been made by Christians. I’m commenting on the hypocrisy of how early rock music was thought to be the work of Satan, but now it’s totally cool.

>got into Prog because of JoJo

Pink Floyd because of Part 4 or King Crimson because of Part 5?

Not wrong but most people take up the title of Christian in vain and never even read the New Testament. There's still tons of Christians that believe the modern state of Israel is the chosen people and that Jesus loves capitalism

you are underage

-the first to albums of imagine dragons have great songs
-progressive rock is boring (radiohead, pink floyd, tool...)
-YHLQMDLG from Bad Bunny is a great album.
-Lil peep is overrated.
-Since the 2010's theres nothing interesting coming from rock/metal music anymore. The so called "underground" rock bands that are keeping the "spirit of rock n roll alive" are nothing but cheap imitations from the old legendary bands.

King Crimson, I knew of Pink Floyd as a kid through my Dad but they weren't that proggy to me

I give every genre a chance and don't limit myself

I enjoy listening to music

sometimes i talk shit about music artists just because they’re popular with the types of people i dislike (ie tiktok girls)

I go to scaruffi for recs and sometimes follow whatever is controversial on youtube.