What does Any Forums think of Björk's music?

What does Any Forums think of Björk's music?

Attached: bjork-1995-dan-burn-forti-05.jpg (1024x1278, 217.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yHCQ6Pgfk28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best female artist of all time, this board gets heavily filtered by her

very exceptional for a woman

>be me
>love female singers
>never liked bjork

I want to like her music but I honestly don't

shes literally been Any Forumscore for over 10 years what are you talking about

I like her. She was in a great anarcho-post-punk band (KUKL), then a great jangle pop band (The Sugarcubes), then was a great trip hop artist who dated tricky (early solo), and then she became a great art pop artist. I don't think people realize just how diverse and cutting-edge she has always been. Plus she was in a great movie.

This plus her standards jazz album with her father's band and the occasional vocals for orchestral pieces. She has insane range.

>Plus she was in a great movie.
The Juniper Tree is kino

The Northman, user

She was consistently high quality up to Medülla and completely fell off after that.

Mediocre movie.

Vulnicura is great, Utopia was a downgrade. She needs to move on from working with Arca.

>and completely fell off after that.
imagine believing this

I'll have to check out Juniper Tree! I was actually talking about Dancer in the Dark through, that was actually the first thing I saw Bjork do that made me realize she was amazing. I was probably like 14 when I saw it. I got into Björk in a pretty roundabout way. People told me Björk was weird, but I thought Dancer in the Dark was a beautiful movie, and it made me think I should spend more time on her. Then I got into jangly alternative 80s bands like The Smiths, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Wedding Present, etc., and through that found The Sugarcubes. Then I got into experimental post-punk and anarcho-punk bands like The Ex, Rudimentary Peni, Gang of Four, etc., and that led me to KUKL. And then I got into trip hop artists like Tricky, and that led me to spend some time on her solo stuff. Plus I've always liked art pop artists like Bat for Lashes.

heavily influenced by this, but also extremely good

Attached: 550x551.jpg (550x551, 70.12K)

all her best songs are when she collaborated with other people. so, not hers.

I like Homogenic the album and some of her music videos cause they're so eery.

Big fan even though I'm a straight male

Vulnicura is her best.

Attached: 1533961102696.jpg (2560x1707, 547.15K)

so much going on in that pic i didn't even notice the strap on at first
poor arca

>never listened to bjork before
>put on one of her albums
>10 seconds into first song
>yup, this is reddit music
>turn it off

I went to her concert last night. The show was alright but the audience was probably the single most insufferable bunch of people I've ever come across.

plus i want to put my raging big dick inside her little chink pussy as i feel it palpitate and then i start ramming her cunt pump by pump while i play with her tits so i can cum gallons inside her and i just keep going even tho i came while she spasms from pleasure :)

Are you not embarrassed

You just haven't heard the right songs. Check out Declare Independence, Venus as a Boy, and Hyperballad. Once you hear the right Björk song for you, it will all click into place.

Attached: 9ae33ed64ae8d1487ee2a87939bf28e4.jpg (704x480, 44.47K)

>Declare Independence
i still can't tell if based or cringe song

Medulla>homogenic>debut>vespertine>biophilia>post>vulnicura>volta
Didn't bother with Utopia

>Declare Independence
Terrible song to recommend as an intro to her music.

this make me cry once
youtu.be/yHCQ6Pgfk28