I find comfort in his failing career, it’s hilarious. think about it. Imagine being on top of the world...

I find comfort in his failing career, it’s hilarious. think about it. Imagine being on top of the world, everyone considers you one of the greatest rappers of all time, a lot even consider you THE best. You create the Rocky movie of hip hop (8Mile) and the Eye of The Tiger of Rap (Lose Yourself) You can do no wrong. You go to clubs, you party, you’re the man, you make fun of pop stars, other rappers for being old (everlast) and for being drug addicts (ja rule) Then you become everything you hate, tell your fans to go fuck themselves, become a PC drivelling little bitch. Do albums with pop stars, still rapping at 50 years old, almost die from drugs and now you cant even drink a beer, you’re a boring loser. You Ruin your own legacy and become a hermit who doesn’t leave his own house while strangers jerk off to your daughters skimpy instagram pics of her wearing bikinis and bras online. Your best friend is dead, D12 hates you, Outsidaz hate you, your only friend is literally your jew manager. and your hypeman. that’s it. Your best friend is someone who’s job is makimg money off of you. Where’s Obie? Wheres D12, Where’s Cashis? Where’s Bobby Creek? Where’s Yelawolf? Where’s Stat Quo? 50 barely even sees him ffs. Everything you touch turns to shit. Was it worth it Em? You’re literally a laughing stock. Your entire career did more harm than good. You’re the new vanilla ice, rap fans don’t even like you now, hell, even 12 years old dont now, only your pathetic Stanleys who aren’t even hip hop fans. Selling fucking NFTs and shilling Minions movies on twitter lmfao all you do is play pacman in your empty house while the world laughs at you more and more with each album. You officially have 3 times more shit albums than you do good ones lol Damn homie in high school you was the man homie

Attached: 76AC01AD-56E8-455E-BFB9-05E044AB4C31.jpg (736x736, 64.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_2AKU4CmYQ
hatesmile.com/books-to-read-eminem/chaos-kid-letter-to-eminem/
xantiagosnafu.blogspot.com/2010/04/chaos-kids-letter-to-eminem-part-2.html?m=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zol3GwP8z8
youtu.be/Mr0i6piW_ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWj4BSQMkq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needs to shave off that patchy ass hobo beard.

i read everything, was not worth it but i agree

Based rant

Not to mention Chaos Kid.
Was a friend of his during his early career, got abandoned by his own friend. Also other than rap made some very beautiful acoustic demos youtu.be/J_2AKU4CmYQ
hatesmile.com/books-to-read-eminem/chaos-kid-letter-to-eminem/
xantiagosnafu.blogspot.com/2010/04/chaos-kids-letter-to-eminem-part-2.html?m=1

Sad but true trips of truth

forgot to mention that he also committed suicide in 2011

You nerds actually think he gives a fuck.

Is that you, shady? Go shave, bruh.

Damn didn’t even know about this dude, not surprising. He stole the Outsidaz style, ditched them, then said he was signing Young Zee (check the commercial break skit from d12 world) then didn’t and gave the beats for his album away, a lot of his Tupac beats were for Young Zee originally.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zol3GwP8z8

I found it hilarious on stepping stone when he said “d12 is over…” yeah dude, who didn’t know that already? “i cant help you guys im barely charting myself!” yeah, you can have pop stars on your album but not your supposed friends or even the artists on your own fucking label

Em probably thinks he’s still alive, actually I doubt he thought about him at all since becoming famous

>uncle ronnie kills himself
>uncle todd kills himself
>chaos kid kills himself
>proof basically kills himself

imagine being 50 and still having to rap

thats an awfully hot coffee pot

He's jaded

i read he stopped a concert to tell his fans he bought his NFT
is there footage of that?

Haha

t. assblasted trumptard
Didn't read, btw

Why do you retards have to bring politics into everything, you fucking nigger

clinton lost
youtu.be/Mr0i6piW_ak

Attached: 68E6DCCF-5343-462A-B9FA-8732C1086615.jpg (750x1136, 133.55K)

Imagine selling one of the shittiest beats you’ve ever made online for 100k and the guy who buys it is this guy lmao No one else even wanted this garbage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWj4BSQMkq0

Attached: 026D800D-9A9B-44CF-98DA-E25692E93C4C.jpg (750x717, 74.98K)

wait, does "produced" in rap mean you just made the beat? that's it?

jesus christ, what did you think it meant?