A week or two i meditate on killing paul
Swerve swerve swerve im swerving on paul
Ya

granny

nice pussy

Best guitar player in the Beatles.
There, I said it.

gay and Paul himself would disagree with you

That's the first photo I've seen of Paul where he doesn't look like an old lady in like 20 years.
I swear this guy did some experimental hormone treatment to maintain his youth and it backfired so he just ended up looking like a woman in the latter half of his life

Attached: macca.jpg (634x509, 66.84K)

Yes, I'm sure Macca would be totally selfless and give the credit to someone else for the first time in his life.

Attached: 1604505196771.png (800x800, 597.42K)

Faul is better than Paul anyways

wonder what it feels like never having able to enjoy The Beatles' music like almost every person on the planet has been able to./
He's like the last true living legend.
It's kind of insane to think of

The beatles sucked ass. How they got big is beyond me and peoples music taste were absolute trash. How you can make a career in shitty music is beyond me

Brian Epstein put an assload (for him) of money behind Beatles publicity.

>Say something nice about him
I envy his hairline

The jury's still out on whether he bought a a few thousand copies of Love Me Do or not, but he certainly didn't buy millions of records.

He wrote some great songs, like Long and Winding Road. Also Maxwell's Silver Hammer is kino.

My parents saw him live recently and said his voice sounded like shit. I watched clips on YouTube of the show and thought they were too hard on him. Dude is 80 and just can’t hit the high notes anymore, so what.

Robert Plant couldn't hit the high notes anymore by the time he was 30 either. Roger Daltrey can't too.

Helter Skelter and Oh Darling are out of reach for most of us

Heather Mills deserved it.

Exactly. I paid for the tickets too so I was pissed. He still sounds good enough for me

I saw both Paul and Dylan recently. It was interesting, Paul cared more about putting on a good show for a general crowd but as soon as he turned his head from the crowd his smile went off his face, it was very much a bit of theater, theater that I think he earnestly wants to do but theater nonetheless. Bob wasn't telling stories that most of the audience already knew and he wasn't smiling the entire time but when he did smile it and interact with the audience it felt much more genuine.