He listens to music from black "people"

>he listens to music from black "people"

Attached: 1654894936482.jpg (488x960, 28.57K)

>he thinks cats are the superior pet

Blacks invented all your music retard

WE WUZ

I'm listening to popular nigger music as an experiment and bro it's like they're another species I KILL PEOPLE MY MONEY MY DRUGS MY PUSSY LICK MY NASTY CLIT I DESPISE WHITE PEOPLE AND MONOGAMY BUT NOT CAPITALISM CAUSE I'M A RICH ASS NIGGA ON THAT GRIND I'M FROM THE HOOD DON FUCK WI ME NIGGA I HAVE INNATE HOMICIDAL TENDANCIES THAT DEFINITELY AREN'T RELATED TO MY ETHNIC GROUP I WANT TO KILL PEOPLE AND DO DRUGS LICK MY CLIT SUCK MY DICK I ORDER PROSTITUTES EVERY DAY MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS ARE OLD NEWS NIGGA IT'S
holy shit shut your gorilla nigger monkey lips I'm really starting to be convinced setting them free from slavery was a grave mistake.

Attached: Screenshot-2022-06-02-at-3.19.44-PM-630x315-1.png (630x315, 19.53K)

>wewuzvikingz
>plays Nintendo Switch

that's how you describe a poster on reddit's hiphopheads.

Reggae, Soul, House, Jazz... All kino genres

>Nintendo Switch
As opposed to Sony Switch or a Microsoft Switch? God, you’re fucking dumb

Based retard

reaction image

Attached: 1655554457887.jpg (500x500, 27.9K)

kek

Holy shit you are dumb. Even rap is just adult nursery rhymes. Blacks lie and take credit for everything due to their inferiority complex , what scales did black people invent? Instruments? Synths and workstations? Samplers? euros japs chinese and arabs have all done more for music than black people

Scales were invented by the sounds themselves. Harmonic series.

pseud

blacks invented polyrhythms and harmony

This is a pretty good Any Forums thread. Keep it up anons. But also, you’re all faggots.

and that thing where you go
>wohAAAAooAAoooAAAooAAoo

There’s a lot of great black music retard. Jazz and blues are good and there is some decent hip hop and r&b. But nigger music about partying sex and violence can fuck itself.

Again you take credit away from latin and indian people for polyrhythms and harmony dates back to opera singing retard.

Its actually disgusting people think blacks invented harmony which is in classical music and singing and even old church choirs/ monk choirs.