Having lived through Brexit, Trump and Boris Johnson...

>Having lived through Brexit, Trump and Boris Johnson, it wasn’t hard to get depressed about what’s going on in the world.”

>Are you optimistic things will eventually get better?

>“Not very, I’m afraid. When you read that governments are trying to do away with women’s rights to have abortions, you think ‘What fucking century are we living in?’ I’m always disappointed by that backwards, reactionary way of thinking. It’s become a cliché to say it, but it’s also true that there’s only black-and-white online, with no shades of grey or room for discussion. Belligerence is on the rise. Sadly, I think there’s an element of truth to the saying that it doesn’t matter who you vote for, because the government will always get in.”

Attached: 3192.jpg (1200x1200, 174.49K)

Abortion is morally wrong but it should not be illegal. I have nothing but contempt for abortionists but I accept that it's their choice and they accept an eternity in Hell for their choices.

ypipo truly will pozz themselves out of existence

>Removing a clump of cells from woman's body is morally wrong
Holy yikes do christcucks really?

>le clump of cells

I’m being serious. Do you really believe that is a good argument?

Steven is a brainlet and everytime he talks I’m shocked at how stupid he is. And I say this as someone who can easily accept that people have different views than me.

But this guy thinks he’s a genius when he is only good is production. Is level of understanding outside of that realm is very very low.

For example. He really used ‘it’s 2015’ as an argument as to why his lefty views are correct.

What a faggot

You just want to punish women for having sex. There's simply nothing left to discuss here. Abortion is a non-issue for any sane person.

>"However Israel doing ethnic cleansing is a perfectly fine thing :)"

Having sex and getting pregnant are not connected and haven't been for decades. Take a fucking pill or make him wear a condom, it's not that difficult.

It's none of your business.

Yes. Sex is evil and you are a bastard. Everything is ruined by sex.

Literally the argument used to justify slavery.

Murder is a cold body until someone decides it isn’t you damn fool.

It’s murder to kill a life and pathetic when the mom doesn’t even want her kid. Pathetic

>killing a human (and not just any human, a perfectly innocent little human) that was created entirely through my own actions should be legal
okay friend

Which is why it shouldn't be illegal.

>"hey man, are those naked children getting molested in your basement?"
>"none of your business, theyre mine."

>"I make a lot of records, a lot of music. The reason is I have a lot of time to make music because I don't have a family, I don't have kids.

>"Some people look at me with incredible pity. No, don't pity me. I feel good, I'm happy. I think I've made the right choice for me. Not everyone is meant to have kids. I think I've made the right choice, and I'm very happy with my life and career."

Attached: [email protected] (1130x860, 94.32K)

damn, he does look old here

yeah idk why anyone would be surprised by this, Steven was always a flowery libshit type his whole life, and had a queer seeming thing with a dude from Israel, and is now married to an Israeli women whose kids he calls his. She regularly says pro Israel shit. it’s 100% to be expected if you’ve followed Steven at all. He’d probably piss his pants if he ever heard mikael akerfeldt actually say what he think about rapefugees in Sweden.

HE never talked about politics much

>Having lived through Brexit, Trump and Boris Johnson
i hope he gets raped to death, what a sad life to be depressed over those things instead of being grateful of the wealthy life you were born into. he should be sent into a country that has sharia law

he has always been associated with Israel and been like this user. he used to talk a lot about genderless type shit and dress like a chick during the 90s too. he always talked about how he was an atheist in interviews, yards yadda yadda. I just listen to his music every once in a while and ignore it.

This moron is talking like he's lived through warfare or famine.

Men are not judges.

Yeah that kind of stuff but he never seemed as woke

meanwhile pakis and wogs in london having 5 or more kids

He looks his age now. Imagine when his hair starts to gray.

he has a very good ear for audio engineering but otherwise yeah agreed. I always thought he had asperger if I’m being honest.

Oh, but women are?