Led Zeppelin

What do you think of Led Zeppelin?

Attached: led-zeppelin-1969.jpg (3000x2000, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSfqNEvykv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the first 4 albums but then I just lost my interest

Attached: sss.jpg (185x273, 10.33K)

Whites stealing blues music and repackaging it for white audience who knew nothing about it. So they are cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bSfqNEvykv0

>we stole this thing and made it cool/better
don't see the problem.

if they got themselves a good singer and got rid of the screeching banshee they'd be great.

Led Zeppelin? more like Ped Zeppelin am I right?

I don't think they were really stealing from black American blues artists. I think they were just really influenced by it like a lot of other British bands were at the time. A lot of these musicians in the UK could really relate to American blues music since it reflected how they felt. Growing up in post World War II Britain was rough. Especially if you were poor. It took the UK a long time to recover from the war and it's always been a dark and gloomy place anyway lol. So I think it was just environment and what they were into. I don't think they were intentionally trying to rip off black blues artists. They were just paying homage to them and were heavily influenced by them.

>37 minute guitar solo incoming, followed by a 26 minute drum solo.
the height of self indulgent wankery

>Well, as a band, I felt they're aptly named. It never took off for me musically. I love Jimmy Page, but as a band, no, with John Bonham thundering down the highway in an uncontrolled 18-wheeler. He had cornered the market there. Jimmy is a brilliant player. But I always felt there was something a little hollow about it, you know?

Attached: 41CBB002-97C3-4791-ADDD-D23022C401B1.jpg (1280x960, 123.94K)

you mean like what every rock band concert did in the 70's? the audience was drugged up anyway.

>I always felt there was something a little hollow about it
Bit rich coming from a Rolling Stone innit?

i like them because they follow the Three P's:
plagiarism
pedophilia
puking in your sleep and dying

they def led the zeppelin.

bunch of cunts. sloppy derivative music for posturing hipster faggots. overindulgent trash fronted by a nonce and a cringe shrieking falsetto tranny.

why do they all hate John Paul Jones?

Dilate

Led Zeppelin fucking rules

i liked a couple of songs by them for a short while then it got really repetitive and hollow and i couldn't listen to them anymore

I DON'T!

Based riffing and tranny repellent, which is the mark of any great rock band.

>being paid and made famous for something is stealing
Too bad they weren't making mosquito cookies back home. Tragic, really.