I'm going to make a very simple statement and leave it at that: Rage Against the Machine were a cheap imitation of the...

I'm going to make a very simple statement and leave it at that: Rage Against the Machine were a cheap imitation of the Beastie Boys with added lyrical pretension and a lame-ass "f*ck Bush" shtick. The Beasties were a thousand times more original than the pussified Rage. They had the balls to take on the police state and they weren't as much of a sissy about it. The lyrics about the cops, and how they are the ones that make you go ape-sh*t insane, were much more poignant than all the over-the-top, political rap bullshit that the RATM crew came out with. The Beastie Boys spoke to my mind-f*cked out reality in a way that the RATM crew never did.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (959x665, 38.74K)

yeah cuz you wanna fight for your right to party and we wanna fight for our rights
bitch

dont forget to get the vaxx or you cant go to their shows goy

dont forget
"fauci ouchie'
you guys are literally bitching about an ouchie
you fucking babies

never vaxxed, never tested, never will be
seethe

thank god
cull the herd
BYE

>i wanna fight for my rights
>unless its something the US government doesn't want you to do
>NAO DIE
lmao im not going anywhere bud

lol pretending the fucking vax is the worst thing you got going on you dumb piece of shit
wake the fuck up
idiots

brave and bold.

when did i say anything about it being the worst thing, im simply not getting it on principle because, yanno, I have the fucking right to.
funny how you faggots are all about fighting for your rights until the government cracks the whip lmao crawl back into your pod fren

om pinciple cuz principles are yanno
great civic discourse you got
just get long covid and make a sad tiktok dying

why do you want to see me ded when not even 5 posts ago you were touting people's rights
primo doublethink going on here

damn you got that good debate skillz
jesus told me to tell you to go hang on a cross cuz he loves you ok?

lol youre seething so fucking hard because you know deep down inside you're a fucking hypocrite that stands for nothing

Attached: 1655177150302.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

bands like ratm and gybe can be extremely cringy. who the fuck cares what some jew artist thinks. the only time their shit works is when they don't get in the way of the creative process (which comes from God) but just write/compose from the heart. idc if its leftoid as long as its real. I like evil empire
same for roger waters, his music only works when its personal and real
cant understand the retarded gybe redditors here. why would you ever listen to anything other than lift your skinny fists, fa infinity? the rest is garbage, especially their latest one

kek lucky you have all those reddit image folders
but to address what your general thesis:

you think not getting tested or vaxed is some sort of expression of individual liberty. ok, there are all sorts of dumb ass things i can do to express my individual liberty - i can drink my ass drunk and go for a drive, i can shoot up a school. freedom, baby. but your intrinsic interest and feeling for freedom is getting you played by generations of ideological conmen. you dont stand for anything. i stand for not getting my neighbors or friends sick. I stand for not getting the community around me sick. i stand for helping old ladies across the street and not getting them sick. the difference is astounding. you dont stand for shit - why is at least why you dont feel like a hypocrite - you have no actual principles to betray.
enjoy your words games with someone else. dont fucking care.

>implying not yet vaccinated for the flu is the same as drunk driving
Nice strawman
Where's the law saying vaccines are mandatory? Oh wait that's right there is no law against it, the only thing making anyone get it is screeching freaks like yourself that are firmly in the corporations pocket.
The man who gives up liberty for temporary safety deserves neither.
Keep seething though it's hilarious to watch you do a fu gymnastics set with your brain

>get long covid and make a sad tiktok dying
lmao imagine being this scared of the flu

Ding ding ding!! Sir you just won the internet.

>samefagging redditor trying to save face

>Rage against the machine
>Writes for the NYT
>Has the same politics as Locheed Martin, The FBI and Goldman Sachs
Yeah i'm counter culture