Bros...

bros.... watching musicians you thought were cool as a kid get old and fat and ugly is truly the most vicious and brvtal of all blackpills

Attached: combine_images(1).jpg (2200x1200, 501.86K)

heh

Attached: Gunvana.jpg (500x656, 59.92K)

it will happen to you

It used to be that when I stopped eating like shit and started exercising I would see results almost immediately, now I have to be 50 times more disciplined. Being old and ugly sucks but I guess it could be worse

Try leveling your life right after going through a harsh divorce and a near-death experience and

Josh Homme was never cool desu

3 nights ago, I dreamed I met Chuck Billy of Testament in an airport. He told he was dead and this was a dream.

listen to spiders and vinegaroons right now and tell me josh homme wasnt cool in 1998

young josh homme is one of my biggest celebrity crushes, he is cool as fuck. i still think he is cool i don't think getting old makes people not cool

Attached: joshhomme.jpg (900x686, 125.28K)

Attached: 52D31A92-F9D1-4164-A00A-C4CC01F7E1F3.jpg (474x355, 29.68K)

i dont understand how his hair went from straight to a curly jewfro

In the first pic his har is 80% shoe lacker

Do you not understand how curly jewfros work? When your hair gets longer, instead of draping down it coils and grows into an untamable mass

I wouldn't give a shit as long as he still put out good music
But Villains is absolutely irredeemable and I feel like they never reached that special place that the first album gets to

he's turning into drumpf!!!!!!

Luckily for me Phil Collins has looked old for longer than I have been alive

At least he has a head full of hair

anyone who smokes will look like shit after 40

someone post californiaman from 89ish

He's still cool

Attached: artworks-ba8pE61ALp5XtBlf-2Vaw8A-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.06K)

>following musicians because of their looks
only 13 year olds do this, thats gay as fuck.