Was he ever really cool, or was I just to young to know any better?

Was he ever really cool, or was I just to young to know any better?

Attached: eminem_photo_by_dave_j_hogan_getty_images_entertainment_getty_187596325.jpg (1200x1200, 172.01K)

have you heard Em's Yeezus?

Attached: E10B33A2-3AE7-43C4-A928-338B6FC8B775.jpg (1423x1411, 640.54K)

talented with wordplay rapping skill
shit with actual lyrical content

Never.

He's the goat, bro....

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-175459_Firefox.jpg (1080x2400, 574.91K)

This is AI generated... right?

nope

nope just dropped today. literally one of the worst songs he’s ever made. sounds like a fucking demo, apparently dre was involved too which is unfathomable to me. terrible beat, atrocious hook, and you have ceelo green doing fucking adlibs for eminem

>WOOOOOO

its so fucking bad. and to answer OPs question, no he wasn’t always bad, if he had quit after 8 mile, or OD’s in 2007, he would’ve been top 5 status i guarantee you, he’s tarnished his own legacy at this point, Relapse was good, I wish we could’ve got Relapse 2 but Eminem being Eminem he had to cower to pressure like he always does, everything after Relapse you might as well pretend doesn’t evem exist, he said himself in 2002 that if he was still rapping in 20 years someone needs needs to slap him off the stage, ironically he should listen to a diss he made to Everlast - I Remember, he tells him he’s too old and to give up

Not enough N-words to really be considered "rap."

art is not content

honestly i like eminem up until guts over fear and i think he still has some good songs like darkness but i don't care much for his new sound. i do think he has a right to claim himself as one of the OGs though because his first few albums go hard.

i am listening to this now and yeah i don't really like it

what did he mean by this verse?

Attached: file.png (654x377, 77.33K)

to clarify i think guts over fear would've been a good retirement song but i don't think everything he made after that is necessarily bad either, but some of it i don't really care for

always cringey trash, can't believe there's still faggots out there who consider him anywhere near the best, he's basically a puppet Dre used to get more white (american) money (which admittedly worked well)

Yes. There was a time (2000-2003) when he was the best. Unfortunately, from Revival onwards, everything he has put out is mostly shit.

kys, faggot

MMLP2 was still good. It was only after that everything went to shit.

>literal eminem fanboy
so are you 12 or just retarded

There approaches an age in which one goes to Jazz?

Or at the very least an acceptance on indie pop

Charlie is killing it out there with absolutely no help besides 100gecs

Relapse > SSLP > MMLP > TES > MTBMB > MMLP2 = Recovery > Encore > Kamikaze > Revival

Eat a dick, faggot

better question is what did he mean by this?

Attached: FAFBD8A5-77C8-41BE-BD3F-4D5312A2E1A3.jpg (750x1073, 240.09K)

Paul told him to write a song bashing Trump so he did. I don't think Eminem gives a genuine fuck, but he's loyal to those who helped him and does their bidding. Paul is investing heavily in Open Sea and Eminem has a very expensive NFT purchase as his avatar. Dre promotes Beats and Eminem couldn't stop wearing the things in every music video for a while.

MMLP2 is a disgrace dude. I’m sorry bit it’s true. This was the beginning of the choppy flow, every beat is dogshit, the stock female hooks and pop singers get old quick, it was basically a more tolerable revival and his most overrated album he’s ever made. MTBMB is better than that trash.

what a faggot, it’s hard to believe this is even the same human being who made the mmlp

>MMLP=TES>SSLP=RELAPSE>ENCORE>MTBMB>RECOVERY>MMLP2>REVIVAL

oops, forgot Kamikaze existed lmao guess that makes it on par with Revival