Gives his extremely limited perspective on something but phrases it as if it's a fact or commonly held belief

>gives his extremely limited perspective on something but phrases it as if it's a fact or commonly held belief
NONE OF US LIKED THAT SHIT MAN

Attached: chris.jpg (1152x786, 66.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhL0i8YyMdI&list=PLHB62C4ytZgYgosz4DKSZd4hOM0bhttsP&index=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you fail the indie rock quiz for his discord server or something?

>x band is bad because some snobby hipsters I used to kiss up to 30 years ago didn't like them

What the fuck are you talking about.

god when the national music association of indie music corp wrote that article on Lee Brax’s “CandleWax Dreamscape” album calling it “Ronald the Donald-core” it made me SO MAD. We have to get out in the streets, driver to these fuckers’ houses and lynch the fucking monkeys. I told Daniel to fuck off with that review and that I had the biggest ‘tegridy around town man. Don’t fuck with me man. When I was like TEN you know how I listened to music? On a fucking tape recorder stolen from a single crackhead stripper mother with a busted up lip. My generation had to get AIDS to listen to Mcfuzzy’s infinite jazz house. And the shit was boppin y’know. Fr fr I hook my kids up with that shit. We were there when techno trip hardcore baby powder house core revival artists hid their names under Morse code so journalists couldn’t find em

Attached: B671DE6A-B8F2-4F76-92A1-5EEDEEA2B308.jpg (150x130, 6.56K)

>Wow, you kids think NMH is good? Lol you guys should totally listen to The Shit Rams from Providence. Now that was a band! I literally have everything that they ever put on CD, cassette, and vinyl. Sure, their music was forgettable and sold like shit but I was at their shows and it makes me look knowledgeable to know about them. I love eating up 90's/80's alt-rock bullshit. I also used to get shit drunk and embarrass myself in public. Yeah, those were the days. I love smelling farts btw.

Attached: 1521406450817.png (734x450, 737.54K)

I don't know who the hell this is but Any Forums has successfully propagandized me into hating him. Good job lads

>And it just pisses me off to hear these journalists go on and on in these florid, bullshit pieces about how The Strokes were such a huge deal. Yeah, the fucking Strokes. Are you kidding me? Not a single one of these journalists would even touch the shit we were actually listening to. It was all terrible, and probably completely undeserving of attention, but I WAS THERE MAN. I WAS FUCKING THERE.

Based Chris making nu/mu/ seethe.

Bawston

"NOBODY EVER MADE ANY MONEY. EVER."

is this true?

youtube.com/watch?v=NhL0i8YyMdI&list=PLHB62C4ytZgYgosz4DKSZd4hOM0bhttsP&index=12

argument starts at 3:20

Funny video titles :)

seething samefag

hpn tranny spotted

Chris Ott is a fag and if you're posting him on this board so are you. Kys

I have to disagree with Ned Flanders here.

Samefa.

Nobody brings the seethe the Otter.

>fucking idiot posts the secret uploads
You moron

Has Chris said anything about these videos (specifically the titles)? I feel like he would be assmad about it.

Why is every video of his framed as if we're at a bar and he's telling me the secrets of life?

He was there, you weren't