What do they listen to?

what do they listen to?

Attached: 1200px-South_America.png (1200x1573, 343.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M7fjPg8gM8&ab_channel=r0mixB
youtu.be/G7i1g3I2AT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

among the youth? mostly if not almost exclusively reggaeton and trap. maybe some cumbia here and there.
there are many good rock bands, but they are all "old".
on the other side of the spectrum, traditional music isnt as big as it used to, but many genres are still being listened to

>youtube.com/watch?v=2M7fjPg8gM8&ab_channel=r0mixB

Used to know a girl from Guyana and she listened to Coi Leray and Roddy Ricch and other shit like that

this sucks

This user summed it up well.

current popular music from South America is in a whole another level of own shitness when compared to North America. the legacy of their music from the 60s/70s/80s is far beyond buried for now.

>lyrics from "canto general" written by Pablo Neruda, it will end up winnin a nobel price for his poetry
>song recorded on Machu Picchu itself, the only group to ever have recived that honor

not my fault that you are a retarded american who cant enjoy high quality music

filtered

Butt rock

My friends listen to Industrial and Noise Rock, the normies listen to what you would expect, everything that's being shilled on social media.
I can relate to that user, my parents played Los Jaivas like it was the fucking gospel, it's the equivalent of southamerican dadrock.

youtu.be/G7i1g3I2AT4

how did they draw out the map for chile? argentina must've felt bad for them, like "uhh yeah you can have the crust"

>argentina must've felt bad for them, like "uhh yeah you can have the crust"
the crust is full of earthquakes

despacito

wtf, 422.5 million people live there. Never met anyone from there. What are they like?

Chile exists purely to stop Bolivia having a seaport

red hot chili peppers

i live in brazil and it's been 4 years ever since i listened to a portuguese song

Attached: 1634596274080.jpg (712x900, 85.23K)

>cumbia
from my knowledge nearly no young people listen to cumbia. Especially if your from the south of South American (Argentina,Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay and major parts of Brazil) because it's cholo and mono music.

try again

Attached: argentina billboard.png (673x447, 93.94K)

the cure and joy divison are MASSIVE in south america. its pretty crazy and was completely shocking to me when i went there

kek he's right though, it's extremely mid. It's so disingenious aswell.
>You know what would be cool, performing in a country and place which I have no connection too. Aswell using it as my whole concept in an album, where the people have a great disdain for my people (chileans). But I revere their culture because my country itself has no culture and I'm a communist mutt (even though they don't look mixed) faggot.
Yep sounds like what cultureless mutt faggot communist chileans would do.

literally.

>cumbia
Ofcourse it took cringey mutt argetinians to wreck cumbia. If you truly think this is cumbia kys.

Attached: images (15).jpg (554x554, 68.66K)