Untitled

Attached: Dave Grohl.jpg (1024x768, 209.85K)

>Just a bunch of guys that had some shitty old instruments and they got together and started playing some noisy-ass shit, and they became the biggest band in the world. That can happen again.
He's right, assuming the record industry were still run by the same caliber of people it had in 1990. Protip: It isn't

pretty based
too bad i have aspergers and would rather make black noise

Reminder that Kurt was an actual artist and Dave is a salesman who killed him and his drummer

Attached: Dave Grohl.jpg (1024x2048, 469.38K)

Why does his jawline keep changing?

>leftist memes be like

damn this nigga 2016 years old? wild

his ageing process seems to consist of gradual fattening of the face

BASED AND GROHL-PILLED

I agree with this occultist piece of shit

Attached: Dave and David.jpg (614x673, 37.21K)

>AIDS doesn’t exist

Attached: davegrohl.jpg (1200x896, 66.66K)

i like foo fighters better when they were sdre

He's not lying, those shows are mostly just about laughing at shitty singers which is funny don't get me wrong. When the peak of american idol's output is kelly clarkson and clay aiken you gotta wonder if they are really finding talent

some people do just suck and are hopeless, though.
the real argument against shows like idol is that they cut out nearly all genres of music - no rap, no metal, nothing instrumental, etc. - and judge the quality of each performance on how loudly you screeched the high notes and how many unnecessary vocal gymnastics you crammed into every line of the song. it's really not a singing competition, it's more like an olympic event where the "sport" is singing.

that's a lotta hair dye

He’s definitely right about those talent shows. But I’m not sure he’s right about the “next Nirvana”. We’ll see, I guess.

>and then Chuck comes along and fucks and sucks, and then we fuck and suck too!

fuckity fuck yeah fellow redditsisters, follow your fucking goddamn dreams

Pretty based if you ignore his reddit lingo

The real Dave died in 2006

Good luck even getting friends over to suck at music, these days everybody has a Karen as a mother who won't let them even leave the house.