Blur

Worth listening to or are they "art school twats" like Oasis said back in the 90s? I hope it isn't anything like Radiohead because I hate radiohead.

Attached: B7FE0421-0727-47C6-ABE8-7B9C0E212B2B.jpg (1500x1061, 114.49K)

I love them but their early stuff is niche.
Their first two albums are meh, they pick it up with park life.

People tend to say that Blur has the better albums while Oasis has the better singles, I think it's the exact opposite. They are high on my listening ranking but I couldn't rate more than a 6/10 for any album I listened so far of theirs.

great, great band. the last truly versatile british pop group

oasis are chavs their opinions are irrelevant

Just started listening to Blur for the first time and it's fucking boring trash.

they were twats as you were LG X

Oasis are horrible

Just listen to Gorillaz and Graham Coxon. Alex and Dave are deadweight.

They're not quite like Radiohead. The early stuff is kind of like The Kinks mixed with XTC and some elements of 80s UK indie pop. The lead singer is the same guy who sings for the Gorillaz, so imagine the Gorillaz voice over jangle pop guitar or horn sections at least for the early stuff. That's basically the sound during the britpop era, the run from Modern Life is Rubbish through Great Escape. The first album sounds more like madchester, early 90s indie dance neo psych shoegazey stuff.

On their s/t and 13 they started doing more trip hop, more grungy, edm, world music influenced stuff and showed signs of what Damon Albarn was going for with the Gorillaz. Those are their most interesting albums imo

parklife and st are great, mlir and 13 are pretty good the great escape is hit and miss never heard leisure or think tank

think tank is pretty great apart from a few cringe tracks. condensed down to a ~45 min LP it would've been excellent

leisure is like 90s madchester, jesus jones type shit. totally different from anything else theyve done

>alex is dead weight
His basslines in blur are fucking groovy

LEISURE IS INCREDIBLE!!

Attached: leisure.png (300x300, 155.42K)

listen to them and find out

Suede > Oasis and Blue combined

sorry i meant to say pulp

Suedr is still superior but Pulp is close.

>bunch of london suburbanites larping as coucil estate kids
Just skip them and listen to the Gorillaz.

im actually only just exploring suedes catalog, i. digging it

GIRLSWHOLIKEBOYSLIKEBOYSWHOAREGIRLSWHOLIKEBOYSWHOLIKEGIRLS