Why does he hate Deftones so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=RwhdwpAxRr8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smITCqrxZOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this guys a fag but Deftones is gay e-girl core

I hate Deftones and Black Flag but theyre not incel music

This is the guy who thinks Good Charlotte are musical visionaries since they sold millions of cds

This guy is a bitter loser that nobody should pay attention to. Stop posting him

The only actual fags I’ve met in my life hate Deftones.

More like, ToneDefs AMIRITE?!

seriously though they suck live.

It makes me mad because I'm also a bitter loser with lots of terrible opinions, but no one hangs on every word I say like they do for this homo

kek this is literally just bands people on Any Forums listen to

Attached: incelmusic.png (1845x1891, 1.12M)

honestly it's amazing because some of his takes should make Fagtano and the rest of the music youtube scene to all join forces and come after him but instead they all play the "nice guy" card to each other and leave themselves alone no matter how bad their takes are

Imagine not appreciating a band with a completely solid discography. Nothing less than an 8/10 in their entire catalogue. Imagine not understanding the magnificence of “Digital Bath”. Imagine not being moved to internal imagery of horribly violent sex acts fuelled by drugs to the backdrop of “Birthmark”, “Bloody Cape” or “Mascara”. Imagine thinking Deftones are e-core. The state of this place.

This guy uses incel and virgin to describe everything he doesn't like. It's pure projection. I unfortunately have seen some of his videos in my recs. The dude has some of the most disgusting music taste ever. He'll say stuff like Avril Lavigne's music has staying power compared to RHCP. Then he says shit like Foo Fighters are better than Pink Floyd. Then his take on emo is hilarious. He'll say Jimmy Eat World and Sunny Day Real Estate are irrelevant and puts Panic at the Disco and Fall Out Boy on a pedestal.

Other than Deftones and Weezer that entire chart is steaming dogshit.

It's just attention whoring, he wants attention for his garbage takes. Just ignoring it (and all youtube music channels) is the good thing to do

>Beatles BAD
>Weezer GOOD

Attached: soyjackpointing.gif (463x489, 33.15K)

If you need a 5 minute disclaimer in your vid for that your audience to not take your format too seriously, something goes horribly wrong

Weezer is fucking dogshit. Say It Aint So is the only good song they have ever recorded

>absolutely nothing good
Any Forums fails again

underage b&

>just a bunch of shitty Any Forumscore
good, hopefully all that overrated crap is associated with incels so yall can finally listen to some REAL music

Weeze’Queer sucks

Cool guys you have proved to be certified patricians for hating le weak memeboard core
So - what's your favourite motet by Josquin Desprez? You favor the ossia cadenza of Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 3 over the toccata-like one? You think Van Cliburn's rendition is among the greatest? How would you value the emotional impact of Marie's Cradle Song in Berg's Wozzeck? did Wagner do a good job to musically convey descent into the depths of the earth at the end of the 2nd scene of Rheingold? Whose rendition of Ravel's Gaspard de la nuit do you prefer? Gieseking's 1954 recording? Argerich 1975? Or Michelangeli 1959? What resonates more with you? The Tristan or the Electra Chord? You do know both of them by heart, do you? Would you agree with some critics (e.g. Roger Scruton) that historically informed performative approaches, such as Jordi Savall's, reduce composition to an artificial museal state, inaccessible by contemporary audiences? Speaking of Savall, which composer would you see more aptly conducted by him? Marin Marais or Marc-Antoine Charpentier? What kind of Bach interpretations do you prefer? The clarity and informedness of Zhu Xiao-Mei or the emotional ingenuity of Grigory Sokolov? What's your opinion on those topics then, grown man?

On god all that shit? Bussin, bussin fr bruh no cap

music for school shooters

School sh00ti gs are based tho. Breaking norms and ideals will always be based.

see

You were bullied in school. But not enough.

this guy is completely retarded just watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=smITCqrxZOk

Based, thats why i didnt get the vaxx. I am a bad boy that flaunts basedcieties' conventions.