This is great

This will be Yeezus in a few years. No, I’m not kidding. I enjoy some Drake, I’m not a fanboy or anything. CLB was trash, I haven’t been a fan since Views to be honest, but this is nice. Firstly, you can’t fault an artist for trying new things (unless they’re trying to become pop mainstream soulless garbage) this on the other hand isn’t that. Drake knows people will rip this apart. This is his 808s and Heartbreaks/ Yeezus. An album that the hivemind is shitting on for no good reason simply because it’s left field. This is his best album since Views. Which also is underrated. Everything inbetween though? Yes, mostly hot garbage. This shits on Kendrick as well which is fucking hilarious considering it’s not even a real rap album and it’s still more enjoyable and will outsell him lmao Screencap this. This is Drake’s Relapse.

Attached: 4C36BE05-0791-42D5-B47A-1D6E0CAABD4F.jpg (640x640, 96.71K)

This will be Yeezus in a few years. No, I’m not kidding. I enjoy some Drake, I’m not a fanboy or anything. CLB was trash, I haven’t been a fan since Views to be honest, but this is nice. Firstly, you can’t fault an artist for trying new things (unless they’re trying to become pop mainstream soulless garbage) this on the other hand isn’t that. Drake knows people will rip this apart. This is his 808s and Heartbreaks/ Yeezus. An album that the hivemind is shitting on for no good reason simply because it’s left field. This is his best album since Views. Which also is underrated. Everything inbetween though? Yes, mostly hot garbage. This shits on Kendrick as well which is fucking hilarious considering it’s not even a real rap album and it’s still more enjoyable and will outsell him lmao Screencap this. This is Drake’s Relapse.

Listened to The first song and it sounded like generic views garbage. Rap fans are so braindead it’s insane

This is based and true. Idk why people are hating on it as much as they are honestly, when the best vessel for Drakes music is typically the club anyway, we’ve moved past headphones-on-the-way-to-class era Drake (Marvin’s room) as zoomers are too self aware and ironic to take their love life seriously. Bumping Drake in the car is also borderline cringe. So where does Drake live now? In the liquor-stained neon walls of your city’s newest nightclub. That is where he exists now, and his new music is an accepting reflection of that.

People also don’t understand - this production is fucking CLEAN. Very. Most people don’t have an engineering ear but as a producer I’ve trained mine over the years, and let me tell you this is some quality, brain - massage level mixing. People will come around once they get it.

I don’t understand the hate on this. Sounds like an actual good progression of TML + More Life. My favorite Drake album so far and I hate most his stuff

it's boring

It is written.

Attached: chechem.png (626x461, 348.51K)

you are boring

whoa

holy digits

Well damn

Attached: 1655066145947.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

it's extremely boring pseudo-house noodling that goes nowhere. 808s and yeezus actually had songs, maybe people weren't ready yet for what they sounded like, but the songwriting was there. this is just shit.

I hope you're kid gets cancer and dies

>you're
Don't you mean your?

Quints of truth

sounds comfy, i can picture drake with a bottle of henny and a spliff in the studio making these tracks

You'll never have sex

bold of you to assume a Any Forums poster has children

i liked this album trips decides i dont anymore

It's over Drakesisters

no lie though, at leasts 808s and yeezus had heartless and bound 2, both undeniably great songs mastefully crafted; drake's new trash dump doesn't even have one good song and he's never been good at crafting albums.

switching to a new genre is always the laziest way of artist changing their sound. he's basically giving up on any innovation in hiphop while getting credit for doing mediocre dance songs which for any dance listener would be straight garbage.