THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-132903.png (1080x492, 251.25K)

King Gizzard sucks!

t. Limp Bizkit Hezbollah Gang

Awesome! I wonder when they will release a good album, though?

Honestly, I was really into them. But after rats nest everything has been so boring.

>3 more bloated half-baked derivative psych album guise!
These dudes fell of after 2016.

Attached: soy look.png (180x240, 16.88K)

>The hyper-prolific Australian band King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizard released 15 albums between 2012 and 2019. Needless to say, the quality is generally substandard.

Attached: 7219.png (200x199, 69.14K)

>3 more bloated half-baked derivative psych albums
you mean the Oh Sees?

It's over.

Do you know why?
Stu started quantizing drums

woohoo more shitty boring garage psych bullshit for dudes who smoke weed out of red bull cans

>translation: we're going to record our jam sessions and call them albums

that'll do it.

All of their albums are mediocre and forgettable.

lolno.
Those King Gizz fags wish they could put out good albums as consistently as Chad Dwyer.

They have 2 good albums

My one friend who is an engineer really likes them and always plays them when we go camping but I honestly think they are the definition of mid

>listen to an Oh Sees album
>the same riff is repeated for 30 minutes
Damaged Bug is so much better

Thee Oh Sees are good musicians when it comes to creating good riffs and groves but king gizz mog them when it comes to actual memorable song writing

Despite the band’s exploration of diverse genres and sounds, the uniting factor of all the upcoming albums is that they’ll all be gimmicky SHITE!!

They can. It doesn't take much effort to shit out a Gizzard album.

when will they realise quality > quantity?

They still kick ass live

been a while. constant releases used to be a selling point but now it feels a bit like but=ckethead. KG, put out a focused ass album again if you arent total faggots.