"Obscure artist" indeed

Attached: lmao i.png (943x837, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qWYt4r9HTao
youtube.com/watch?v=ooM9itcHuhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being upset about this

I fart on zoomers

Attached: 1_O35zBg20zI_AdgGXgNSzHw.jpg (716x762, 196.82K)

kate bush was never obscure, are you retarded? fucking american pisshead. and just because zoomers found out about her because of a genuinely terrible TV-show doens't mean that i won't listen to her music anymore, she's still the GOAT

I'm not even jewish

she was a top 40 artist in her time and consistently has been popular with young entry level indie fans... no one thinks shes obscure

How much money did Netflix blow on this shit lol

masterpiece from stranger things

where did you find that pic of me?

Like 20 bucks.

Kate on the Wogan show 1985, oh my.
youtu.be/qWYt4r9HTao

Is Efteling worth a visit?
youtube.com/watch?v=ooM9itcHuhw

Attached: 4124123.jpg (500x498, 60.63K)

Lionheart is a fucking great album. There, I said it.

She was never obscure in the UK. This is just like Belinda Carlisle or Lisa Stansfield having a resurgence, except Kate is much better than most female artists of the time.

Attached: 1634514328612.gif (500x340, 487.56K)

Oh no! Teenagers are discovering one of the best artists from Britain! What ever will I do now?!

The Bush is back.

I'm genuinely incredibly happy for her. It clearly means a lot to her, and she's such a talented artist. Nobody deserves success more than her.

Do they smell it or...

All this shows is that zoomer Pop culture is devoid of any emotional quality Pop that they have to bring back throwback hits in order to feel anything.

imagine thinking that someone with at least weekly Any Forums threads dedicated to her was somehow obscure

She was never really obscure. In the 80s she was a huge pop star in the UK and was rather well known in the "alternative" scene in the US. Not as mainstream as in the UK but still big enough to get MTV play and name recognition among music fans of the time

Even my Mom has a Kate Bush album and she hardly even listens to music