Liability

>liability
>sticky
>jimmy crook's
Only songs worth a damn

Attached: BEB641A7-745D-429F-BEA4-6B2FA987A537.jpg (737x662, 407.92K)

>massive

This is what you get when you gather a team of “producers” who only made it to where they are for being friends with connected people

I think only Massive and Tie that binds are decent songs in this pile of trash

still going to cross a billi streams

>Drake
>music

this fucks everything up exponentially
>all based on connections so you can't criticize anything
>all coked up cause you do coke with your network
>tired and lacking motivation cause you have sex with girls you exchanged for connections
when you end up working with drake its like
-hey dude I promised you you would produce for me so here we go bro my mman
-hey thanks drake damn yesterday was fucked up you got the best coke in the world man. i hope you enjoyed fucking my girlfriend man. anyway here's a trash beat
-thats amazing man give me a second i've got to talk with my jewish gay manager man
-thats great man ay man you know what it is man anyway im producing this beat man its fire
-damn man im drake look at these watches. we're all the way up. people read my lyrics and think i'm gonna be like him. but they cant you know? its only me at the top man. i try to tell them bro. anyway as I said gotta take the call man
-sure man hey drake thats a nice watch by the way you always have the best watches. i wish I was you drake, but working with you is good enough for someone like me, a great hustler, good looking man I would say, but at the end of the day, someone that's not drake. you have the luck to be drake, drake. we should celebrate to that
-you're right man. we're gonna get some champagne man. my name is champagnepapi bythe way. damn call in rick ross. call some rich hustlas. we're not making songs today man. i decided we're gonna party.
-damn drake the stories are true man. aaa ma man at the end of the day you really are a nigga. hey I hope me approving you as a nigga will make you feel less insecure. but I guess you writing about your insecurities helps you make some hits. damn drake your life is hard
- i know man i know that's why I need to have sex with underage women to release, and to get assfucked just to punish myself a little and to get some shit out my ass believe it or not it kinda works. but i dont wanna get into that we have some celebrations

Attached: drake-party-next-door-instagram-1449753823-view-0.png (620x460, 380.22K)

if this is real, ovo workstation is fucked up

celebrations to do. we're rich man hey, i might be hip but Im sure as hell am hood too. maybe im too hood for my own good you know? i fucked some whores boy. I got std. But this is not the time to talk about stds. call the guys in we're gonna have a big party. I want paintings everywhere and gold and expensive shit all over the fucking place. i want big tits. call a fucking doctor right now cause I want to get some fucking fake tits. you think that's funny? im just kidding man. hey, sometimes people think i think too high of myself or that im too full of myself but guess what. even drake the big music guy sometimes jokes around. im a lesbian too you know? meaning I like girls
-hey drake youre killing me man. youre a funny ass man you know I really love being in the presence of this and in the presence of your greatness
-I know man and I love you dont you ever forget that
-Damn Drake that means a lot coming from you by the weay do I need to call the doctor? I really dont get if you're really joking or just playing you know what IM saying drake. Fuck it drake you know whot. Im not your producer anymore Im XXXtentacion now
-what? stop playing around man ahahah
-you think its a fucking joke? you killed me you stupid cunt piece of shit
-fuck you nigga you think you can possess my producer and fuck with me? you think you can play with my money? you know who's behind me? you're gonna fuck me and the entire industry right now you stupid bitch?
-you can suck my ass drake I already fucked your mom and im gonna fuck you and you dress like shit. i already took over the legion of the damned in the world beyond and we're ready to take over the realm of the living. theres nothing you can do to stop us. I just came here to watch you act like a smug fag before we kill you. just looking at you being proud of being a bitch. you're afucking fag drake you know that? I know you know that and you think about it all the time and I know you worry what other people thinkof you a

>out less than 24 hours and already one of the greatest filter albums of all time
It’s in the top 5 of Drake’s discography easily

Attached: 1484456177519.jpg (400x290, 58.34K)

this shitposting only worked with WLR because it was actually good, this album is garbage Drake's voice is terrible and you are a faggot

WLR was very bad, but it was like a 4/10
This new Drake album is interesting cause it's probably an actual 0/10 or 1/10
I've heard bad music but never heard something that I really thought was a 1/10

Falling Back is the only bad song

Nice schizophrenia

is it bad that i kinda like it so far? kinda vibey

>when falling back is so bad it makes you temporally deaf tricking you into thinking the rest is good
Drake really is a genius

Just say you got filtered by a fun summer dance album and move on

Meds

>a fun summer dance album
this gave it away.

there is nothing fun or dancey about this album this shit sounds like it was made by AI to awaken drooling sleeper agents

For real dude.

Yes. Gave away that you have zero bitches

justin roiland level humor

Hey, I'm sorry you've got no bitches, cause if you had you would probably be having fun with this summer dance album, instead you're here bitching about Drake like a hater. What, you want his clout? You know you would like to be Drake anyway. Why the fuck do you act like you're better? You have no right to any opinion cause you're a fucking pleb and all your friends would leave you behind just to spend a second with Drake. Why the fuck do you even talk bro? Just let it go bro wtf. Get off Drake's dick. Why are you so fucking obsessed???? FUck is wrong with you??? You mad cause you can't enjoy a fun summer dance album.
By the way, in case I didn't make that clear enough, I love a fun summer dance album, and if there's one thing I love even more is when Drake makes one.

i genuinely like it

based xxx schizoposter

I’m not reading all that. I’m too busy enjoying the new Drake album