Filters the hiphophead

>filters the hiphophead

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 11.46.06 AM.png (1218x1218, 1.57M)

the first song doesn't really set a good expectation for the rest, listening now

>by having almost no rap

I listened to 5 tracks and

I would rather be caught sucking dick than listening to this album, it would be less embarrassing by orders of magnitude

be rich, take molly, have sex and then youll understand the true beauty that is this album

i was having sex while rich and on molly and the girl said "drake fell off fr"

bruh

then i threw on the new pusha and we both came extravagantly

Oh yeah the house fans are gonna love this rofl

Attached: 1654909212924.jpg (1200x654, 130.02K)

even though I can picture Drake being dumb enough to make this album, it's so embarrassing it might be some type of humiliation ritual, like the illuminati got mad at him for some reason and they made him do this
The 21 Savage line about will smith is funny cause maybe it will make people realize he's a simp just like Drake

skimped thru it, not shockingly it's the most blandest ass soft thing I've listened in a while

I feel like Drake just enjoys spending time in the studio and will put out whatever the fuck he can churn out

None of this music feels inspired. It's shocking how "okay that was a song I guess" all of these are making me feel .

This feels like an AI listened to all of his music and then spit this out

who let Drake listen to Bladee

they said the album name is what drake says to girls when they turn 18 im weak

lol its literally just dance music for white girls at clubs. take your meds

I really liked it actually and I hate drake. At least he's trying to do something new and succeeding for the most part. It's a surprisingly good album.

I just got to massive and this song is decent, hope the rest of the album

AOTY

what the fuck was he thinking with that album cover

You're not gonna find this music playing at clubs lmao just cause Drake decided to go kamikaze doesn't mean DJs want to follow

this album doesn't lack soul it's negative soul

niggas talk like this is experimental when the only thing new about this album is how bad it is. it's literally Corey Feldman tier music. the only reason his previous music worked is cause he found a formula and made the same two songs for 10 years

have you ever been to a club in America? You can guarantee this shit would go hard in the Miami night club scene.

its got sadboy aesthetics

>larping as a black

Why would anyone play this at a club when there's actual rap hits or good dance music? Just cause it's Drake moaning over the beats? Yeah normies can have shit taste but they have some type of taste. This shit might be acceptable to nerds that think one day they'll be like Drake but normal people that go outside would find this cringe. I think the world would be better off without Drake but songs like One Dance or Work are obvious club songs. This on the other hand is so bad even normies would be turned off by it. Every single song sounds like Soul Train by YBN Namhir

fuck you