Do you care if your girlfriend or wife don't like the same music as you?

Do you care if your girlfriend or wife don't like the same music as you?

Attached: 20220523_143431.jpg (2048x2048, 531.3K)

yellowfeverfags need to be purged from this board and site in general

Attached: payup.jpg (2000x1130, 368.27K)

No, I'm not shallow

she doesn't and it's sometimes a bother
but it goes both ways
and it's not a deal breaker

you will never be rid of us

It doesn't affect things negatively but it's awesome when we do share taste.

No, because I'm not autistic.

My girlfriend is a huge pleb but she is amazing in so many other ways. Relationships are about fulfilling each others needs, not about having everything in common.

that's a man

i just beat her up until she likes it

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-17_18-45-55.png (768x703, 752.54K)

I would prefer that she doesn't have an opinion on music at all

Gf/wife? please, look at the community you’re asking kek

I would prefer to have a woman like OP picrel but deaf and mute

Based
Deaf women have really hot moans

Wanna fuck her titties so bad

Not really, as long as she doesn't force me to listen to cringe.

Preferably though, at least she'd be able to kinda enjoy my taste in music even if it isn't what she listens to normally, and vice versa.

Even better, she likes jazz (it's not what I listen to the most, but if she enjoys jazz then she could enjoy dancing swing, and that's perfect)

It would be dope if we shared similar music taste but as long as she doesn't listen to complete shit and isn't shoving her music up my throat its whatevers

Attached: 1641235703316.png (600x590, 326.51K)

Women are generally not supposed to be as autistically passionate about finding new music as us men are, so no I don't.

>Women are generally not supposed to be as autistically passionate about finding new music as us men are
why not

From a sociobiological standpoint, men have always had to have been the ones to be fervently autistic about their passions and hobbies in order to further civilization and it's prosperity, meanwhile there is no inherent biological need or reason for women to be autistic about anything besides wearing makeup and looking as pretty as possible in order to attract a high-value mate and bear his children. This is why the vast majority of men are will to sleep with a woman who has the personality of a facing cardboard box yet looks like a supermodel, while even most good-looking men need some sort of an engaging personality to get the ball rolling with women.

*personality of a fucking cardboard box

honest question. have you ever gotten laid?