Post right-wing rock music

youtu.be/GZNsLifbyls

Attached: AAOQx22Z6M7Q7tOi8i82lVpkkryXOou-us7gN5KF_3M.jpg (660x440, 15.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muse are not right wing lol

if the right wing appropriates MUSE that will be the funniest shit ever. What a weird arc. To go from a good band to a shit band to so desperate for an audience that they appeal to the lowest of the low in society. Next MUSE album will be NAMBLA themed cause why not?

Nice bait

It's the other way around, back in the late 2000s-early 2010s some American conservative commentators like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck became fanboys of them because they thought they were on their side. Glen Beck even used Uprising as an intro song to his shows.

The song is not bad actually

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
You just got knocked the fuck out
The punishment fits the crime
So keep your hand held high and you’ll find out why
That this raised fist ain’t afraid to fly

interesting
although to be fair, Glenn Beck, while a monkey, is a slight step up from the modern American Taliban

Glenn Beck wrote a fan letter after being rejected by Muse.

>The former Fox News presenter has now written to Bellamy – calling him Matthew – to say: "As uncomfortable as it might be for you, I will still play your songs loudly.

>"To me your songs are anthems that beg for choruses of unity and pose the fundamental question facing the world today – can man rule himself?" he continued.

>The full text of Beck's letter is below.

>"Dear Matthew,

>I read your comments in the Guardian [the Observer's sister paper] via Rolling Stone last week and feel like with a little work we could better understand each other.

>As uncomfortable as it might be for you, I will still play your songs loudly. To me your songs are anthems that beg for choruses of unity and pose the fundamental question facing the world today – can man rule himself?

>In the Venn diagram of American politics, where the circles of crimson and blue overlap, there's a place where you and I meet. It's a place where guys who cling to their religion, rights and guns connect with godless, clinched-fist-tattoo guys [sic].

>You seem to have a pretty good grasp of comparative US and European politics, but maybe there's a pattern that you're underestimating. Throughout history, leaders have used music to lull young people into a sense of security and euphoria. They've used artists to create the illusion that they can run a country that keeps all the good and wipes out all the bad. Think Zurich 1916. Think artists getting behind guys like Lenin and Trotsky. Think of pop culture's role in the Arab spring. The youth rises up, power structures crumble, and worse leaders are inserted.

>America, on the other hand, does not rely on leaders – we rely on the individual. Our country was built on the principles of mercy, justice, and charity – we ultimately believe that man left alone is good.

It's easily the best one of their new songs

>modern American Taliban
Jesus twitter and CNN have fried your brain

I haven't watched a single news program, political podcast, and I haven't used twitter but a couple times in the last 5 years. This is my brain NOT on social media addiction and it's clear as day.

The Compliance video is clearly anti-vaxx.

Funny how bands like Muse and Killing Joke whose anti authority message was considered left wing in the past are considered far right now

define "right wing"

The chorus is literally just The Killing Moon

FATE
UP AGAINST YOUR WILL

At least it's not a lame Marilyn Manson and Black Keys knock off

I thought they were a Christian rock band when I heard "thoughts of a dying atheist".

Killing Joke are considered right wing now? To be fair, Jaz Coleman was and is a massive contrarian and certifiably insane so it's not that surprising

HAIL AIDS

The lyrics are literally Infowars tier

depends on the albums, and a lot of that type of tinfoil hat thinking has overlap with the far left

LOL