Wilson is a vegetarian and an atheist, fascinated by the subject of religion, and a strong critic of organised religion...

>Wilson is a vegetarian and an atheist, fascinated by the subject of religion, and a strong critic of organised religion. However, he believes in not imposing his views, but to express them through stories and characters. Wilson: "I think that is all you can do as an artist. Not preach to your audience but just reflect the world with all its flaws and joys". He does not smoke and does not use recreational drugs, except for an occasional drink. In a 2016 article he expressed his admiration for Israel and was critical of musicians such as Roger Waters who have boycotted Israel.

Attached: 3192.jpg (1200x1200, 174.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O85eq05Cr6U
youtube.com/watch?v=wvkt-zc8Hl4
youtube.com/watch?v=QhZYBEVQ7ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is he even relevant? the only times i hear about him is because of spergs saying he's some sort of genius, yet i haven't seen anyone post music by him yet
he looks exactly like someone who isn't really a genius

no amount of reminding me he's a cunt will make me not like his music

Attached: 1655359171736.jpg (2500x1667, 1.25M)

Great, genius, very fascinating

Attached: 42884025_252284605438440_5914655482057502509_n.jpg (1080x1080, 62.36K)

>Wilson is a vegetarian
based
>and an atheist
cringe
>fascinated by the subject of religion
based
>and a strong critic of organised religion
cringe
>However, he believes in not imposing his views, but to express them through stories and characters. Wilson: "I think that is all you can do as an artist. Not preach to your audience but just reflect the world with all its flaws and joys".
based
>He does not smoke and does not use recreational drugs
based
>except for an occasional drink
cringe
>In a 2016 article he expressed his admiration for Israel and was critical of musicians such as Roger Waters who have boycotted Israel.
cringe

I just made a thread about the new PT single and no one responded lol

My thread was inspired by your thread.

Xbox

Is this Any Forums AI?

>instead of 1's and 0's, it's "based" and "cringe"

I've listened to a couple of his songs and they were both these really cheesy, cringe proggy tracks. Yikes.

>yet i haven't seen anyone post music by him
here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=O85eq05Cr6U
youtube.com/watch?v=wvkt-zc8Hl4
youtube.com/watch?v=QhZYBEVQ7ec
I want to listen to the full album when it's out desu

He's a literal cuck for Israel, I just can't take him seriously. Angsty young Steven was endearing but Israel genuinely fucked up his brain.

maybe because his wife is from israel

and we know you wouldn't contradict your wife, would you?

Great remasters

he is the embodiment of a fedora tipper from 2008

you can be from somewhere and also recognize its existance and government is fucked up. supporting genocide and ethnic cleansing is not ok... and justifying it by saying your wife is from there is beyond fucked up

He just got old

There's something so empty and pointless about him and his music that I can't quite put my finger on. Almost like he's a cover band for a band that doesn't exist

What an empty midwit take
He clearly has more passion and dedication to music than most of the artists this board fawns over
He also never repeats himself and always tries something different across his projects

He has no offspring.