Deftones

What do you think of Deftones?

Attached: IMG_20220616_182205_253.jpg (1024x1280, 252.47K)

Early stuff is alright. I dig Saturday Night Wrist. People listened Deftones for the hoes. They didn't really like the band that much otherwise, but it was the least incel music.

I like their music, but I don't really identify with it much. Like said, they're probably the one of the few bands that will instantly get you a pile of girls if you mention you're a fan in passing.

Among the greatest to ever do it. They mixed eclectic influences in such a sincere and personal way that they created their own distinct stylr from it. They dabbled in nu metal, basically perfected it and then disowned it completely. None of their albums are dated or pigeonholed into what was popular at the time and theres no overt political message shoved in your face. Lots of edgelords here will shit on them then turn around and circlejerk a shittier nostalgia act or some flavor of the month indieshit but that just makes deftones even more based

>Lots of edgelords here will shit on them then turn around and circlejerk a shittier nostalgia act or some flavor of the month indieshit

It's really only because the group is so popular, and especially popular with women nowadays.
Had they remained a underground act or were another indie act, they would probably be praised to an eternity on here.

if they are a nu-metal band, they are the best and most consistent, if not they are a really great alt metal band

Self-titled album is amazing

Horny whispering over Helmet style riffs with great production, what's not to like?

New single on the 27th of June entitled "Daisy Forgive Me" btw.

Check reddit for the leak.

OP here. Honestly, I'm not too into them. They have a few good songs and Around the Fur is a good album but even with that, I have to be in the right mood to listen to it. Most of their stuff is pretty lame to me. Chino is not a very good singer either. I can sing better than him. I think they're overrated and I don't understand why they're still so popular.

Fun fact: Deftones are from my hometown and my family kinda knows Chino Moreno's family. Chino's maternal grandfather, Ernest Wong, ran a barber shop in downtown Sacramento called Capitol Barber Shop and my grandfather used to get his hair cut there all the time. So, my grandfather knew his grandfather back in the day.

The Weeknd approves, so do I.

Attached: cap.jpg (489x227, 16.88K)

They're the greatest band of all time

What genre is Deftones?

Attached: 1447822316826.jpg (400x323, 50.94K)

I would generally classify them as simply alternative metal.

Agreed, at least after the first two albums.
Good band. Not a favorite, but I like how they carved out their individual sound. Also the only band at one time considered nu-metal who I think took good lessons from Smashing Pumpkins.

Every sungle girl i've listened to digital bath with loved it.
And of course we had rough passionate sex after.
>listening to deftones with a girl=you'll have sex

i'm a tenor who can hit a lot of chino's early notes.
does chino still sound good, i need a rough representation of how i'll sound in 25 years.

the deftones have some great tracks that i regularly listen to.

I listen to them when I want to feel like an edgy highschooler with depression again

i like them :)

nu taco

Attached: 325346546.png (315x380, 73.54K)