Killing In The Name Of

Killing In The Name Of

Attached: Mimi.jpg (756x1201, 281.1K)

my wee wee is hard wtf

bobs

Attached: 1638318877807.png (582x847, 1.04M)

This bitch isn't even that good at guitar. It's ridiculous what a pair of tits can get you in this life.

The "blues face" has made me hate blues without even really listening to much of the actual music

>a pair of tits can get you in this life.
waaa she gets more views on youtube than me!!!!

lol its not like shes getting very much

Oh My God She Is So Good At Guitar Sirs

What’s wrong about doing what I’m told to do? That how all societies work. What’s all the rage about?

Literally every aspect of their life is easier.

This.

Only actual children think that, get a life

checked and fun bag pilled

Attached: 1629612789342.jpg (724x537, 158.12K)

while this is true you cant pretend that you wouldn't be sucking on them tiddies if she was offering it

>t.

Attached: 1655154329576.jpg (128x128, 2.28K)

SOME OF THOSE WHO STIR SAUCES
ARE THE SAME WHO BURN SAUSAGE
UH
GRILLING IN THE NAME OF
GRILLING IN THE NAME OF

stop at once

Attached: 32434343.jpg (1513x223, 72.04K)

>Only people that have ever dealt with women irl think that, I'm a virgin
Fixed

Lol. How many dudes without booba play just as good if not better. Give me a fuckin break with your “don’t objectify me” horseshit.

Being attractive is mentally exhausting in a way that average looking people can never understand. The girl in the OP pic specifically isn't especially attractive, but I think the people of Any Forums don't realize that life isn't on easy mode for the popular and good-looking. Average people are the ones who have life on easy mode.

Attached: 1655033686145.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

Lmao

Uhhh we get catcalled sweetie…

Nobody is catcalling trannies

>t. Average looking people who delude themselves into thinking their lives are an endless hellscape because they are expected to approach other people in social interactions

See

There are countless studies on how attractive people receive social benefits due to their attractiveness you delusional retard

deluded and cope

Bait. I’m fairly attractive and it’s awesome.