Track 1: I murder people indiscriminately with my automatic rifle and do it without any sense of remorse

>Track 1: I murder people indiscriminately with my automatic rifle and do it without any sense of remorse
>Track 2: Why does the police persecute me so? These racist bigots probably do so because of some trivial, unjust reason. It must be entirely because of my skin colour.

Damn... This album really puts some of the current social issues into perspective...

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (600x595, 108.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iskabskhEx8
youtu.be/Mr0i6piW_ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were literally funded by the FBI/CIA

How?

Fuck The Police isn't political outside of Cube's first verse.
This isn't a "got em" moment. You just haven't listened to either song.

dumb racist

Don't worry, all the dopeman did was not marry Strawberry.

Attached: strawberry.png (518x232, 16.95K)

>fuck the police isnt political if you just take out the parts that are political

Attached: 1655360890691.gif (484x454, 527.67K)

Attached: fact.jpg (200x244, 7.29K)

Nothing more than a bunch of suburban rich kids LARPing.

Any Forumstants are sick and tired of posters like you!

Attached: Your meds.png (802x722, 394.06K)

Track 3: Trump lost faggot lmfao

Track 7 - When's dad coming home?

my source is that I made it up

Why do you even give a fuck if it's political of course a song called fuck the police is gonna be political but that's not all it is, if you weren't a fuckhead you'd focus on the rapping and not the gay message they're spreading

Dude, if your white you should willingly give all your money and white women to blacks. Then let them pistol whip you for being born with racist skin colors. You're literally a nazi if you protest black violence.

>uhh yeah okay so maybe he says that but you're not supposed to listen to the lyrics!
rofl
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=iskabskhEx8

Holy shit it’s all true…

>Focus on how fast they’re saying words!
Confirmation that hiphop listeners are mentally impaired and should be mass-euthanized

Clinton lost, chud
youtu.be/Mr0i6piW_ak

user, you're not really this dumb, right?

It never was.