The Oasis Tetralogy

Some might say Oasis ended at Morning Glory. Some might say Oasis ended at Be Here Now. I say Oasis ended at SOTSOG. Absolutely biblical record, and the last time Noel wrote an album that wasn't total throwaway. They had a couple songs after this but this is where it ended.
Gas Panic!, Who Feels Love, Go Let it Out, Roll it Over, Sunday Morning Call, Where Did It All Go Wrong?, not to mention the incredible b-sides like Let's All Make Believe and Cigarettes in Hell.

Attached: 478DCFEA-FA3A-406E-9063-3DE35C853EB2.jpg (640x640, 216.18K)

>He isn't a Don't Believe the Truth chad
Sad!

>Oasis Tetralogy
>Not DM, MG, BHN and The Masterplan
SOTSOG is pure trash, every Noel song is crap and boring as fuck, directionless. It has SOME really good songs but that's it

there is no oasis -logy
only be here now is good

Attached: 1655426950409.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

Not completely wrong, Be Here Now was actually what the second album was supposed to be, but then Noel got yellow fever and we got Morning Glory and a big departure from the big guitar sound, so when they went back to it the press ate them up

>Source: just trust me bro

It's real, All Around The World was in fact one of the first songs they had. Also, just comparing the sound of the albums you'll notice the difference, Morning Glory feels completely different and Definitely Maybe and BHN are more alike

every Oasis album sounds the same you retard

I know that about All Around the World but there's not really much else evidence for an entire scrapped mix for WTSMG. Plus I'm pretty sure the original idea for All Around the World wasn't 9 minutes with all of the guitar diddling as much as those parts were a symptom of cocaine usage.. not that it's a bad thing

deaf

schizophrenic nonce

I like all of their albums, their B sides are better than any other band's singles I've heard as well. Fade away is biblical

Noel has said on multiple occasions that Sunday Morning Call is the worst song he's ever written and that if you like it you have shit taste. He trashes it every chance he gets.

ROLL IT OVER MY SOOOOULLL
AND LEAVE ME HEEEERRRREEEE

I'm a diehard oasis fan but this album is a fucking shame, Gas Panic is among their top 10 songs but that's it. Nothing else.

But at least bass exists here

lmao seethe harder
Oasis are shitty pub rock for normies
The Imagine Dragons of the 90s

>t. Never gets invited down the pub

GO LET IT OUT

GO LET IT IN

Noel is also a walking contradiction. I don't have to follow the main guy's opinions on everything

Fuckin' in the Bushes was the first Oasis song I've consciously listened to. Didn't know anything about the band but the song was real fun

Noel changes his mind all the time but at least he's honest about that he's missing 1997 and Tony, hating Corbyn and Milliband. Yet they call him a Tory when he's just a Blairite.