Kendrick BTFO by Kanye, explain

>Kendrick drops album that has been highly anticipated for 5 years just a month ago.
>Kendrick and album shilled to all hell by media and dick riders.
>"The Heart Part 5 is a perfect single"
>The proported "goat" by everyone.

>Kanye hasn't dropped album in almost a year.
>Kanye constantly cancelled and dragged by the media for literally a decade straight.
>Every album since MBDTF has been canned by mainstream critics.
>Non-stop Kanye hate for the past 4 years due to Trump support, slavery comments, handling of divorce, right wing beliefs, and a myriad of other shit.
>So bad that he isn't allowed to perform at the Grammys.

>Still gets more monthly streams than Kendrick and will likely still win more Grammy's than Kendrick.
Is something else going on, or is Kendrick's music just shit?

Attached: ROFL.png (819x568, 456.5K)

cheers for outing you're a 17y/o white virgin OP

While Donda was a half-baked album with some pretty atrocious tracks, it still contains some of his best songs in a decade. Kendrick's new album is uninspired and tedious to listen to

>taking pics in a crown of thorns
>not the messiah
cringe

kendrick lamar is the most overrated rapper since tupac. it's as if people just kept shouting that he's good and others started to believe it. none of his songs are special at all.

I wouldn't call it shit but I do not want to listen to Mr Morale anymore. Like at all. Kanye's Kanye, nothing is going to be able to stop him. The two do not compare.

I think Kendrick will follow up this album by next year, like Drake is doing tonight after the CLB dud.

>t. retard

Waste of your no. anyways, you're either bored or unironically stupid. Though there's easier answers for this:
>Kanye's pumped out more work
>Ruled the 2000s, unironically inspiring the next gen of Hip Hop from Drake to fucking Brockhampton
>Restarted his career post MBDTF, while it's not as good as the "Old Kanye" they're pretty good
>Has become a ubiquitous household name in Hip Hop and Pop Culture
vs Kendrick
>Is one of those "secluded artists" and values his privacy (man really hoped out to Ghana for some me time)
>Over his career of 12-13ish years, only dropped 5 albums (6 if you count Untitled Unmastered)
>Took him 5 years to put out his most recent album
>MMATBS is his most charged album ever

The biggest difference in Kanye and Kendrick's music is the type of setting you can play his music in IMO, Kanye makes his music for the masses for any time of party or outing you can think off while Kendrick just does it as a way to arguably heal and do some good in the world
How's it uninspired or tedious to you? I will say, while this album gives a lot to think on it does become a bit tiresome to do so compared to his older work like Good Kid;Mad City. I think it mainly because of the pacing or sequencing of the tracks

>Kendrick just does it as a way to arguably heal and do some good in the world
holy shit pretentious faggot alert

I thought the white teenage virgin stereotype was primarily levied against reddit Kendrick schmeat gobblers?

How am I the pretentious one here? That's what he talks about in his interviews, he uses music as a way to self-heal and to put out good in black communities. I don't know how true the latter is but seeing him transition from GK;MC to Mr Morale, he's def. in a better now that he doesn't think fucking white bitches is "getting justice"

if he really said that, then he's a pretentious faggot.

I'm OP, I guess I shouldn't have insinuated all of his music is shit, just Mr Morale. I used to really like Kendrick's music about 4 years ago, not so much anymore. He has a handful of really good songs that I go back to once or twice a year, but not so much anymore. I find a lot of his songs have almost no replay value. How Much A Dollar Cost and Sing About Me/Dying of Thirst are still top 100 songs I've ever heard though.

But Anonymous, Kendrick LaMar makes music for that demographic. Surely this would insinuate that OP isn't a 17 y/o white virgin, but instead a satyric 71 year old black man

How the fuck are any songs on Yeezus, Pablo, Ye, KSG, or JIK "music for the masses for any time of party or outing you can think off". The only ones that you could maybe get away with at a normal party would be Bound 2, Waves, or Fade. You genuinely sound so fucking uptight and condescending.

wtf are you talking about everyone goes crazy when i grab the aux and put on Freestyle 4

He has unironically, for better and worse. During his early days (Section 80 and GK;MC), he got major shit for trying to be a savior and trying to use other people in his community and give a good message. Though apparently he couldn't cope with people in IRL with people seeing him as the savior or "the one we need to help us"
The song's called Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst btw
Thoughts on N95, United In Grief, or Father Time?
> I find a lot of his songs have almost no replay value.
Makes sense. IMO the best but worst thing of artist like Kendrick is how a lot of their music are, (for a lack of better words) full album experiences really. Like you have to be in the mood to listen to the album because the tracks really aren't the same if you listen solo

promoting being a good person in your music is one thing, that's whatever i guess. but bragging about it? that just makes you sound like a douche bag, especially when you could just shut the fuck up and spend your millions of dollars to try to fix the problems you apparently care so much about.

Kendrick is a rapper, Kanye is a pop star

I have no idea wtf you're talking about here. Kanye himself said he makes music for this reason. He wants his shit to be played everywhere and for anyone to enjoy it. I wouldn't say his JIK, KSG are radio-friendly, but why do you think Bound 2 is the only party track there? On Sight, New Slaves, Black Skinhead are great track as well. Also, wdym by normal party? Do you think people will just not click with anything from these albums at all? Hell I can see people vibe to Reborn and Feel The Love being popular

seethe

N95 is the most uninspired banger I have heard in years. It sounds like he is another artist biting Kendrick on DNA or the first part of XXX, and doing it poorly. United in Grief is ok. Father Time is the only song that I genuinely enjoyed on the album. I find your last statement only really true about the weaker songs on TPAB or GKMC. It may be true for For Free?, Complexion, Real, Compton, etc... but you can pretty much get an almost full experience from all of his other songs when just listening to them by themselves.

That's actually the funny thing. People brought this exact point, that Kendrick is just one of those black artist who puts up this image of trying to do good or be in touch with his people during the BLM protests. Low and behold someone found him and pics surged around the internet, he also went out to speak. I'm pretty sure his new co. will be doing stuff to help, but I'm not sure

By normal party, I mean a gathering that doesn't just consist of your close friends that all enjoy Kanye. I'm not saying the average person won't click with these ablums. I am saying they wouldn't enjoy it if you play the vast majority of these songs at parties, what is so hard to understand about that? No one is going to want to hear I Thought About Killing You, All Mine, Wouldn't Leave, Violent Crimes, Ultralight Beam, Feedback, Freestyle 4, I Love Kanye, FML, Real Friends, Wolves, 30 Hours, Saint Pablo, On Sight, I Am A God, Holy My Liquor, I'm In It, Blood On The Leaves, or Guilt Trip anywhere but by themselves or with a friend or two. You are right tho, you could get by with Feel The Love.