pʅoɔ os ɯI ʻǝɯoɥ ǝɯoɔ ǝʌI
ʎɥʇɐϽ ɯI ʻǝɯ sʇi ʻⅎⅎiʅɔɥʇɐǝH

wtf is this real?

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵃᵈ nᵉʷˢ

He͝a̢thcl̷i̢ff,̡ ̛I͝'tś m̀e, C͡ath́y
́I'v͢e̵ co͠m̵e h̛ome,̨ I̶'m ͟so c͡ol̕d
̀Let͝ ̛m̡e iņ yo̷ur͟ ͘w̢i̶n͝dow

I love to sing this song despite being a man who cannot so much as ever dream of having such a high register.

no matter how hard I try I can't hear "let me in your window"

I listen to it on the way to work most mornings and I just don't think there's a way for a man to cover the song

She says it like "let me in-a your windooaaaw"

no, you just stay where you are!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBeAr73xFI

i can hit the notes because i have a naturally high voice. i feel like a sissy singing it but i'm proud of it

L̶͙̳̣̉̈̋̾̎̎̾̇̀̚̕E̸͕͇͍͉̻̗̥͑̿̿̔̽̐͋̀̋̓͘͝T̴̮͈̳͓͔̳͎̤̘͙͚͉͕̜̠̋̈́̓̔̄̌͊̌̓̚ ̴̢̣̖͐̽̆̀̈́̊͆̓̍̈M̸̛͈̳̰̬͎̪̳͖̟̹̿͛̾́̿̿̀́͛̓̂͘͘Ȩ̷̨͍̘͓̼̮͍̝̭̹̹̥͍͗ ̷̺̜͈̰̘̖̠̟͗̊G̴̡͚͔̗̬̝̝̥̼̬̮̜̙͔̓̍̃͐̈́̈́͠͠R̶̠̦̔̏̀͑̐À̸̢̢̢̯̖̮̭̖̮͚͖̠̙̫̦̋͋̂̌̂̃͘͘͝B̷̢̘̟͈̰̫̱̮̬̹̠̻͕̍̈́̽͗̐͋̒̾̂͋͊̉͜͝ ̸̨̛̼̟͈̖͖͚̺͙̘̩͖͎̠͑̔̀̀̈́̐̃̌̑̀͒̒ͅI̴̧̛͇͓̔̽̆̽̃̓̈̆̊̐̈́͑̕͝T̷̨͓̣͖͇̻̜̎̈́̑̄̏́͊̏̀ͅ ̸̗̓̈́̓̉̄̍͘͝L̶̢̧͎̹̀͊̎̽̾̊̿̊̍͐͗́͘͜͝Ȩ̶͉̱̣̣̮͐̀̄̓̾̾͛́̎͗̃̔̕̚͜͝T̷̢̛̛̟͔͙͖͎̜̙̺̻̞̫͋̔̃̎̈́͑́̀͊͘͜͝ ̵̧̡̤̣̗̦̙̩̤̘͔̟̣͍̳͛̈͗M̶͚̊̃̽̆̆̂̈̀E̶̩̪̫̩̠͉͒͗͒̎̎͑͗̾͛͒ ̸̢̳̹̫̏̔̔̿̂͗̈́G̸͓͉̳̹̣̮̬͓̤͛̃͘͝͝Ř̴̢̗̤̮̺͍̫̬͎̭̠̬̫͍̏̏̑Ǎ̸̧͎̤̩̹̘̫̞̘͇́̂̕ͅB̶͚̋͘͘ ̴̨̢̤̭̦̞̰̜̩̤̝̼̈͗̊͊͊̃̕͝͝Y̸̢̢̹̹͔͇̝̮͓͔̠̿̌Ȯ̸̳̦͇̫̗̔͋̍̉̾̌̇͊̕͜͝Ų̶̪̰̭̿̑̊̽̒̐̍̉͋͂̇͊͝R̶̢̹̮͓̺̳̹̠̫̝͔̎͑͒̽̄̈͠ ̴͖̬̥̭͂̍͗̓̌͝S̷̫͙͊̐̔̾̈̈̊̉̎̚͝ͅO̷͕̤̾́̊̇̾̾̈́̾Ů̶̟̮̞͍͋̾͜Ļ̴̡̢̢͓͓͓̩͇͔̠̮̈́̀̂̈́́̓̃́͆ ̸̯͙̝̰̞̯̻͙̘̠̤͑͌̄́́̐̐ͅA̷̡̭̬͓̩͕̙̟̜̥̬̟̘̋̃̀̑͜W̶̡̱̺͍̺͚̬̐̍̓̈́͂̈̚͠͝Ä̶̢̢̧̮̮̦͇̗͇̰͇̼̠́̽̓̄́̋̽͑̇͐́͘͝͝Y̶̞̹͕̺̬͖͍̭̖͈͛̔͋̽͗̓͑̔̓͒̉́̈

I hate Kate Bush, weeping wojak face