Car Seat Headrest bros... I don't feel so good

Car Seat Headrest bros... I don't feel so good...

Attached: 234104931.png (2664x1786, 3.36M)

nor should you

>Rich Furry/Getty Images

lol I feel great :^)

male manipulator music

Surprising absolutely no one.

Shit like "furries" and "transgenders" are just one step removed from pedophilia.

i thought it was just a meme

You cannot convince me furries don't rape real animals.

I dated a girl once very briefly who was a furry but I didn't know it. I only found out later from a friend of a friend who knew her. In hindsight she clearly signaled to me that she was a furry, I wish I dug deeper. She was like "uhh I have a secret I kind of masturbate with my stuffed animals hehe" and I'm like oh that's hot haha. She also talked about how she was crazy. And she was. Absolute loudest, wildest lay I've ever had, my biggest regret is that she came into my life when I was pretty sexually inexperienced so I couldn't take fully advantage of her sexual antics, and also not fucking her with like a foxtail buttplug in her asshole and one of those cute stuffed-animal ear headbands or something

The fact that my neighbors didn't straight up murder me after our fuck sessions boggles my mind to this day

call it what you like but at least he and his band are an organic subculture and not corporate muzak like Imagine Dragons

no its not poptimist enough to be on my board :( sounds weird

fact

This shit is so embarrassing. I'd be so embarrassed if was a CSH fan.

i really do not care

heterosexual sex is one step away from pedophilia retard
based point though

I thought furries were generally considered to be pedos?

All men are paedophiles.

Lemme get this straight... he likes to dress up like a big dog?

what a groomer

Attached: THE KATZs.jpg (1095x123, 29.76K)