COURTNEY LOVE Accuses NINE INCH NAILS' TRENT REZNOR Of "Systemic Abuse" Of Girls "As Young As 12"

It’s over Trent bros

Attached: F12F9E65-02E0-4255-A2FF-3D5EAC15888B.jpg (850x476, 189.08K)

>Courtney Love
Ah, so it’s fucking nothing

>trent is a man of culture
shocker

No, you're not a doormat Courtney, doormats have a use.

Friendly reminder that Courtney suffered domestic abuse as a child and is now a crazy bp sjw

>It's over
No, #metoo is over. Unless you plan on taking him to court, we don't want to hear it.

Huh, very interesting, Courtney
>turns on piggy by nin

This
Johnny Depp effectively killed the #BelieveAllWomen bullshit and now women know if they accuse anyone they're going to have to take them to court and prove it

>these are the same people who give guys like epstein flak but hail harvey as a hero
ironic

>I'm cramming as much into my songs as I can

Bitch when, when people talk about you they talk about interpersonal drama, rarely the music, you got some nerve to slander Mars Volta when you cannot even be assed to play rhythm guitar live properly.

Wasn't this like early LAST year? That she also deleted?

no shit she did. her parents were literal fucking hippies and she was exposed to drugs and other fucked up shit as a child. call it what you like but in my experience the kids I knew growing up who had a 1950s Leave It To Beaver kind of upbringing always came out better than the kids whose parents practiced "alternative" lifestyles.

>we all (the members of Hole) witnessed it
And you did...... nothing?

she didnt want to waste her 1 metoo

Didn't she literally murder a trans woman? Talk about glass houses...

I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE ABOUT CANCEL CULTURE SHIT

This bitches brain is fried from drug abuse and getting fucked by thousands of strangers. Trent did no such thing.

I only believe women. All men are wrong

Im a guy btw

Why would she lie?

Courtney Love is better than Corgan or Cobain at singing and songwriting but she's a woman

Nobody took her seriously when she called out Harvey Weinstein in 2005.

thats only because Weinstein was a lot more powerful back then