New single and album is coming soon

New single and album is coming soon.

What are your favorite songs from Alvvays?

Attached: 86A593BE-12DF-4004-9535-E4D1034598F8.jpg (1140x855, 256.93K)

In Undertow

What kind of name is"Alvavays" anyways?

Atop a cake or agency group!!

I never really care for Atop A Cake and I’m not sure why

My favorite is Not My Baby

Thats a man

They’ve been playing a couple live shows lately with new songs. Hopefully we will get a recording of one soon. Pic related

Attached: 327D467B-0E23-446E-9F3F-54F316700BBD.jpg (1242x1419, 484.56K)

you can tell the music sucks form the picture

take your marketing shite elsewhere

I think it's no longer 2014 and they should pack it in.

Wait really? Source? Hype as fuck if true. They're the only band from the 2010s dreampop/indieshit wave that I like. As for my favourite song, it's Saved by a waif. Antisocialites in general is a really excellent album, even better than their debut. It took time to grow on me though

>hasn’t listened to one song
>decides it sucks
Based retard

They announced the album was completed at a recent live show. It’s only rumored at the moment that the single is coming in July and the album in the Fall. I’m sure there will be an official announcement soon

am I wrong though? it sucks, I stand by that.

She got even hotter.

Some anons were calling her fat the other night. Molly will always be hot as hell to me

Mustangs look so dumpy

the ones who love you

/thread

in any case they were always pretty lazy and have an inexcusably small catalog for the amount of time they've been a touring/recording act

Is pic related a mustang too? I haven’t seen her play that light blue one in a long time

Attached: 9932B0B9-38D5-46A6-8D26-D9908E0BF06D.jpg (3075x3588, 2.92M)

I think it’s pretty based that they basically have zero social media presence and went radio silent for like two or three years. Bad for business though

I agree but then again let's not romanticize the 60s and bands putting out an album every six months because the record label wanted to keep the hype machine going so most of those albums were garbage or had one good song on them. that's what killed Steppenwolf.

I much prefer that to releasing an album every year or two. Creates demand for the next album

Nah it's pretty good. Try it if you want to

no its a musicmaster or a duosonic or something

Idk I thought it was a Mustang until the other user posted. I'm not into those oblong strat-like offsets or how the contrast the body. Jazzmasters are KINO though.

Byrds--Younger Than Yesterday is the classic bad example of an album cranked out in 5 minutes to satisfy a recording contract.

In Undertow is an ethereal ass song
best song by far

sorry, I've already made up my mind

you can especially tell it sucks because there's been 3 pictures posted and only one member of the band is featured in them. It's a sign

Here’s a better look at it

Attached: 7DA901D4-5740-49C5-A436-E2260B537E29.jpg (2573x3002, 2.78M)

I feel like Red Planet and Forget About Life are underrated as fuck. Both have similar vibes for closing the albums too

i still remember that concert in the Netherlands from a few years ago when a guy tried to run up on stage and kiss her

just listened to them, I was right

bizmack biyombo

It’s been me posting the pictures and it’s because they’re all from the same source of someone standing near the lead singer during the show. Not like you’d give a shit but their guitar player Alec is fucking great

Attached: 8FD5C782-36AC-4BB6-AEF3-3453F74A4F6F.jpg (592x394, 59.86K)